Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings to all.

Merged Atrasu (played by Pikpikpikly) Topic Starter

XD
Hello Merged and welcome to RPR! I hope you have a great time and gets some fantastic rp going! :)

May wee meet out there!

Just call me Atrasu, Merged is simply tellin' ya I'm a Fusion~
Gab

Welcome! Hope you have a good time here!
u8QgRvV.gif
HI AND WELCOME TO RPR

JayBird wrote:
u8QgRvV.gif
HI AND WELCOME TO RPR

Holy flipping pancakes that was loud.
Welcome to RPR! As others have stated, this board is for introducing yourself to the community OOC. If you want to keep things private that's fine, but please stop posting in character on this forum. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact any of the mods--the users here are really friendly too! We're all happy to help :)

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! As others have stated, this board is for introducing yourself to the community OOC. If you want to keep things private that's fine, but please stop posting in character on this forum. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact any of the mods--the users here are really friendly too! We're all happy to help :)

So where CAN I post OOC but as one of my characters?

I do that often, I've been doing it since Google+, I'm too used to it to stop now, 'cause it's like trying to leave your life behind for me...
Kim Site Admin

You could start your own group and make it okay to do IC on OOC boards, but on the public boards we're always going to ask you to stop. When the forums first opened, it wasn't even possible to post as a character on OOC boards, precisely to prevent this kind of thing. Eventually we changed it so that people with anonymous characters could still ask for feedback on them OOC, but that was really the only reason. A healthy separation between IC and OOC is a crucial part of our culture.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings to all.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus