Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Pub and Club (Closed)

Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

((EDIT: Epic Week is over, but the Hollow's Tale Bar is still open! We're always up for new people joining in, so don't be shy~ Drop by and say hi!))

((Just giving this a quick bump up for those who are still interested in this RP! Of course, new blood is always welcome as well!))
Eleven Damon (played by Kenopisa)

((Mind if I pop in?))

((OOC: Hey there, guys. Just wanted to give a heads up that I gotta take a small break from this. You're more than welcome to continue the RP, but I have an event that I need to attend, and I'll be gone for a while. I'll still be checking RPR and stuff, but I can't give all my attention to this until I get back. Sorry about that... Have fun, guys!))

((Hey there everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up that this thread is going on hiatus during the events of Trick or Treating the Forums. If you want to visit the Trick or Treat Thread, click here!

I'll be back to give a decent post after this week's events are through, okay?))

((Hey, everyone! This is the writer of the owner of the Hollow's Tale! I'm loving this thread and everyone in it so far! However, I am beyond burned out and I need to focus on my artwork. So I'm continuing the hiatus until I feel more apt to post decent responses again. Sorry if this impeded anything you had going on. I'll be sure to bump this thread again once I'm officially back and ready to RP!))

((Hey everyone, this is the writer of the owner of the Hollow's Tale! It's been a great run so far, hasn't it? (Even though I'm just now announcing my return to RPing in general...) However, after a few life events and reassessing my priorities as a roleplayer... With a heavy heart, I have no choice but to announce that I'm closing up The Hollow's Tale. I love the people in here, and I'm so glad that you all enjoyed yourselves with my a-derp-able babies, but I have to move on.

Maybe when I'm a bit more organized and motivated to continue this long term dream of mine, I can bump this up and start the party once again! But until then, it's been fun and I'll miss you all! Happy RPing! --Lucree))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Pub and Club (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus