Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Pub and Club (Closed)

Stratos - Gluttonous Fly (played by Asroc)

He huffed and yawned some more. He liked his new friend. His tail wagged as Eliza stroked his head.

This was some great attention. He enjoyed it.
"Do you wanna come up on my lap cutie?" She said smiling
Raiden (played by Ebb1993)

He ate his dessert then went to Stratos. "Hey there. Nice to see you."
Stratos - Gluttonous Fly (played by Asroc)

He nods at Eliza and puts his muzzle on her lap. He adored this attention as his tail wagged. However, he heard the stranger. He lifted an ear and gave a shrug.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna watched Stratos wearily, her beautiful grey eyes glancing at Sissy ever so often. Sissy sighed scratching Luna behind the ears and Luna’s tail wagged slowly.
Raiden (played by Ebb1993)

"Is it okay if I pet you? Or..." He continued to look at Stratos. "Don't worry, I don't mean any harm."
Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

((Hey there everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up that this thread is going on hiatus during the events of Trick or Treating the Forums. If you want to visit the Trick or Treat Thread, click here!

I'll be back to give a decent post after this week's events are through, okay?))

((Hey, everyone! This is the writer of the owner of the Hollow's Tale! I'm loving this thread and everyone in it so far! However, I am beyond burned out and I need to focus on my artwork. So I'm continuing the hiatus until I feel more apt to post decent responses again. Sorry if this impeded anything you had going on. I'll be sure to bump this thread again once I'm officially back and ready to RP!))

((Hey everyone, this is the writer of the owner of the Hollow's Tale! It's been a great run so far, hasn't it? (Even though I'm just now announcing my return to RPing in general...) However, after a few life events and reassessing my priorities as a roleplayer... With a heavy heart, I have no choice but to announce that I'm closing up The Hollow's Tale. I love the people in here, and I'm so glad that you all enjoyed yourselves with my a-derp-able babies, but I have to move on.

Maybe when I'm a bit more organized and motivated to continue this long term dream of mine, I can bump this up and start the party once again! But until then, it's been fun and I'll miss you all! Happy RPing! --Lucree))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Pub and Club (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus