Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Pub and Club (Closed)

Stratos - Gluttonous Fly (played by Asroc)

He would roll over onto his back, looking rather cuddly and cute for his size. He folded his paws as he waved his tail.

"Why thank ya kindly! I should love thisplace! Better than wanderin' and gettin' my fur dirty!"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“I I don’t h have any m money to p pay f for an any anything” She stuttered smiling slightly and reached down scratching Luna behind her ear.
Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

"That depends. What kinda dessert y'all be lookin' fer?" Despite the kid being well... A kid, Lexi couldn't help but tease a bit. Then she started listing out some of the pub's more popular items. "We got yer Tootie Fruit Boot Special, our Chocolate Action menu --that's our menu that's got nothin' but sum good ol' chocolate goodies in it-- and our own homemade Personal Slice of Heaven-ly Cheesecake... Jus' ask and ye shall receive, little one." She gave a sneaky grin that held a hint of well-meaning to it, waiting for his response with her usual touch of eager impatience.
Creatia (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

And that roll on his back did it. The childlike demeanor shone through once again in the slender waif, and she squealed in delight. "Aw, s-such a cute puppy!" She mewled out as her hands clasped together to emphasize her pleasure.

"But uh..." She slowed down for a moment and twiddled her fingers together. "May I uh, ask if I can... I could... Uhm... P-pet you? ...Please?"
Nire (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

"Aw, well that too bad, sugar!" Nire emphasized with the young girl. Maybe she just wanted to walk in and rest for a while. "Tell ya h'what," she suggested, "How 'bout I get y'all a nice, tall glass of water? Always on the house here at the pub!"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“O ok” she said smiling.
Nire (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

"Alrighty then! One nice tall glass o' water coming right up!" Nire said as she pulled out a pen and pad, jotting down the order, "You just wait right here, and I'll be right on back with yer drink."

With that, she passed off to take a few more orders, soon coming back with Sissy's drink. "Here you are~" she said, setting it on the table. "Just let me know if you need a refill or anything else, okay?"

He gave a nod. He loved pettings, mainly on his belly and neck. Mostly his belly, though. Maaking a cute "yap!" nose, he gave the cute eyes again.

"Can y'rub my tummy?" He asked. "I love that."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“T th thanks” she said smiling and taking a sip of the water. Luna looked up at her and she pet Luna’s neck. Sissy sat down on the flor next to Luna and rubbed her tummy and Luna layed down on her side happily.
Creatia (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

Her own dark green orbs lit up in joy as she got on her knees and began to rub his tummy as asked, giggling merrily as she did so.

Lexi could spot Creatia's excitement from here... And groaned. She's not supposed to be petting dogs, she's supposed to be taking orders. Lexi called over the bartop to grab the witch's attention. "Cre! Ya ain't got time for all that! Ya got customers waitin'!"

"Aw, but Lexi~" the brunette whined, "L-look at him! H-he's so adorable and, and cute...!" She then turned to the bartender with a tearful pout, as if she would be heartbroken if Lexi yelled at her further or denied her next request. "C-can't we give him s-someplace to stay for a, for a while~?"

Crossing her arms in a straightforward motion, she tapped her foot against the tile. This is what happens when Lexi didn't keep an eye on her wayward staff, and she knew that. "Creatia, you can stop that cutesy @&#$ right the hell now! The answer is no! If th' dog thing wants a place to sleep for the night, then he can sure well stay. But we ain't takin' him home with us, y'hear me?!"

The child-like female gave a small whimper, "W-why you gotta be, be so mean, Miss Lexi...?!" Her face scrunched up as a few tears started to pool in her eyes.

Dear gods, no. The phoenix held back a sigh as she tried to calm her staff down. "Cre, baby, don't cry...!" Lexi pleaded with the taller woman, "It's not that big a deal, man! Just let the dog stay for a night, okay? Can ya not be happy with that?"

After a few sniffles, the magic user nodded slowly. "F-fine... But I w-won't let you make him pay! His, his meal's on the house, okay? J-just because, because you're a meanieface!"

"Ugh...!" Lexi was desperate to get the girl working again to save some face, especially since the regulars are whispering (again), and the new patrons were looking on at the spectacle with mixed emotions. (And she'll never admit on the job that the woman has a deeper hold on Lexi than anyone thinks.) So she had to dismiss the subject for now. "We'll talk 'bout this later, Cre! Jus' get back to work! We got customers, man!"

Her lips pursed in displeasure as Lexi's call to get on her feet and continue her rounds cemented the end of the conversation. "Fine..." She slowly got up and dusted herself off, making the attempt to reach out and give Stratos one more pet. "Sorry about that, Mr. P-puppy. Miss Lexi's just having, having a rough day, that's all~" She reassured him. "But I gotta go work now... B-but I'll be back soon to, uh, to show you to your room, okay?"
Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

((OOC: Hey there, guys. Just wanted to give a heads up that I gotta take a small break from this. You're more than welcome to continue the RP, but I have an event that I need to attend, and I'll be gone for a while. I'll still be checking RPR and stuff, but I can't give all my attention to this until I get back. Sorry about that... Have fun, guys!))
She looked slightly surprised as he talked but shrugged it off and rubbed his belly. "Your just the cutest thing" she said before giggling
Mako Andrews (played anonymously)

He jumped out his seat and when over to Eliza and the doggo and took a seat. "Hey are you gonna eat that?" He asked pointing at the girls soup.
Raiden (played by Ebb1993)

"Anything related to chocolate will do," he said. "Bonus points if you include it with ice cream."
Kiralya (played anonymously)

As Grandpa stood and surveyed the room, Kiralya simply sat in shock. She dipped her wine. Fantastic... she thought, though her tounge seemed dulled by the commotion around her.

Fear filled her heart as a small fight broke out behind her, having no stomach for violence. Afterall, violence always brought out the worst in her.

Drink up an' mind yer own business! the voice crowed at her.

And so she did. Gently sipping her wine, she glimpsed over at the child sitting by her. Why would a small child be in such a rowdy pub? And so she approched, moving to the seat beside him.

"What brings you here, young one? Do your parents know where you are?"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She sat back in her chair and Luna stood up looking up at her. Smiling Sissy brushed her hold back revealing her bright red hair falling down to her mid back and a long scar down her face. Luna layed her head on Sissy lap still standing her tail wagging. She pet Luna’s head who sat down her head still on Sissys lap.

He was loving all of this attention. He soon laid his head on his paws next to Eliza and gave a huge yawn. He was happy and full. Licking his muzzle, his eyes grew heavy. His tail curled around him and his ears flattened down.
Eliza smiled as he got tired before turning to the guy who was staring at her food. She nodded at his request and went back to petting the dog like creature.
Gunvolt - The Azure Striker (played by Asroc)

{MORE PARTY MEMBERS! Anyway...

"Just great... rain..."

The faint sound of thunder could be heard, which mean rain would be drawing near. Lightning never effected him, since he could use it to his own advantage. HE wasn't known as "Gunvolt" for nothing. He was tired, wary and far from where he would be living. Maybe travelling on foot after a long mission would do him in. Dressed in a navy blue outfit, the male huffed.

His outfit was navy blue long coat like top where it was cut off around his midriff, exposing his bare belly, as if it was a fashion thing. Tight blue pants were on his legs as well for a pair of black boots. His hair was a blond colour and spiky, which was followed by a long, braided pony tail that was behind him. His eyes were an azure blue colour.

"A bit further. I see somethin' before me..."

Maybe he could reach that place. If he could beat the on coming storm that was coming.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She flinched at the sound of peaple yelling and sighed laying her head on the table as Luna jumped on the chair next to her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Pub and Club (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus