Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Ideas, anyone?

I think a group would be a good idea! I am certainly interested in roleplaying. I could probably roleplay either, though I'm more used to RPing women.
Krissy Topic Starter

I kinda want an even number of men and women so they can experience the matching process/if they already matched.
Olivia Birch (played by Pineapple)

I like the group idea as well, and olive is obviously a woman.
Krissy Topic Starter

Lol okay so we have

Women: 2
Men: 0
Krissy Topic Starter

I love this idea! I can make a guy for this, for sure <3
Might I join with a skeleton character?

I'm not sure if you have more posted on the group page with regards to information, but I was looking to apply with 'Marianne', read up on the continuity, and then build her page.
Krissy Topic Starter

Of course you can join, dear! Just apply :3
I would love to join in on this! I will have to try and put something together after work today
Minerva

Holy crap, a Dezi! If the group is public and has an outstanding name I can join and participate at least passively. Perhaps underground would be better for that? Though I can't make a profile right now. :( I might just have to wait. If rubix and tornbysanity are here we sooo need to get loki and sanitycatch in on it. Oldschool.
I've been stalker reading this, and it's giving me weird dreams.
It was just a town (similar to The Lorax movie style, if you've seen it - big walls around the place.) being controlled. A child was given a garbage bag full of water to take home. (It appeared that the families were given certain amounts of water each day, and whatever they didn't use was taken away, making it hard to stock up on lots of water for things like having a bath or.. Flooding the town..) The family was cheating and storing all the water somewhere in their home and giving back the empty bottles.
This particular home was on the very outskirts, and they knew on the other side of the wall was 'the outside'. The father decided to build a window, and after creating a hole, carried on to making a whole patio. Of course this didn't blow over well with you know, strict I'mma-control-you-people, and then a giant elephant walks by and the family all climbs up on it and take their pet chicken (what?) and the elephant takes them away as they get chased by the people, of which causes confusion because they don't know their way around the 'outside'.
It wasn't until I hopped on to the computer again that I realized that this dream is YOUR FAULT. I might consider making a child character to play~
Krissy Topic Starter

This is not my fault, haha. I've been really busy lately so I haven't really been up to any roleplaying or anything lol. ):

That's a really weird dream. XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Ideas, anyone?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus