Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Whisperer (Open)

The Serpentmasters (played by Minerva)

(sorry, mybad. You didnt answer my pm so i went with descriptor, guess i had it wrong. :( )) At least he went still. He, however, is no light sleeper. How long had it taken them to walk to her village and back? Even if it had totaled to days, he hadn't done more than shifted a few times... and vaguely rearranged the aquatic ecosystem in that time. This was a short nap, in reality. What they had seen on his first landing was more old-age narcolepsy.
Nikie (played by CookieLurv)

(Sorry ^^')

Nikie was starting to give up. Not really knowing why she even wanted to wake him up in the first place. Other than it was a challenge that she couldn't resist. But her body wanted to get away from it as fast as it could before it cause another curve in the river.
Lidia Foster (played by PenGryphon2007) Topic Starter

Lidia grinned at David, sensing some sort of protective streak in him. It would be a first for her, but she wasn't about to point it out. "Deal," she agreed. "Now will you see if it's drowning?"

She paced anxiously, her fingers twitching by the whip at her side. At worst, she could always throw a line into the water.
David (played by Rudito01)

"I'll go and check." David looked at her and blushed "don't forget your clothes ether" he said moving to the shore and transforming into a dragon. He put his head in the water and saw it near Zentus

It was probably for the best he didn't wake while they struggled in the water. They would be just as easily unknowingly sat upon, or churned in worse tides. Eventually the water settled, and again the only thing exposed were some ridges from his back and elsewise, the winding tail he had left on the beach, looking like a stony ridge were it not for the exposed meat patches, where no scales grew.

Wiggling her way to the top of the water, Nikie burst up into the sky like a withering snake. Looking back down she could see the tail of the dragon, a woman, and...a dragon whose head was underwater.

Lidia gasped as the dragon reared its head out of the water, her eyes going round and she took two steps back, tripping over David's tail in the process.

The whip was completely forgotten about as she just stared at the newest dragon. "Y-you didn't drown." Hardly the words she meant to say, but that was all that would come out.

David felt when Lidia tripped over his tail. He got his head out of the water and looked at her on the ground "what's wrong?" he asked turning into a human

Well, he certainly was having a good sleep. He rolled--luckily away from them this time--onto his back, nestling into the sands like a dog in a pile. Everyone was due to get wet again in another wave, and several smaller tides, but probably not carried away. Underwater, he was the toothy, monstrous expression of content. They might want to get pretty far from the water until he wakes up, though that could take a while at this rate.

When the woman fell over the dragon's tail,she wasn't expecting the dragon to turn into a human. That bit surprised her a bit. Though she could do the same herself, she mostly stayed in her dragon form. She did look like a chinese dragon though, her long body floating by invisable wings.

In answer to David's question, Lidia just pointed at Nikie. "I, uh, found it." She squeaked, before trying vainly to recover herself. This wasn't the first time she'd seen a dragon--just the first time she'd seen one like this.

And really, who knew how many dragons were out there. She should start a book--and upon remember her journal, she looked for her duffel bag. It was, fortunately, just out of reach of the tidal wave that swamped them as Zento tossed and turned.

Lidia clung to the land as the water returned to its normal depth and then gamely got to her feet. "Well, that was fun. Uh..." she looked at Nikie. "I haven't seen your type before. Are you lost?"

David got in front of her protectively

She shook her head slowly and tilted it as the male leaped in front of her as if she would cause harm. Nikie dove down to the ground landing first on her front paws then followed by her back. Her tail remained somewhat lifted from the ground. "Just curious as to what was causing the water to bubble." her smooth hypnotic voice came not from her mouth. But could be heard regardless by their ears.

(Zzz)

Lidia peered over David's shoulder, trying to figure out what the other dragon was doing, before the dragon spoke.

She was at least used to the fact that most dragons didn't speak physically, so that saved her some credibility.

"Oh. Right. That's Zento. He's sleeping right now because well we're getting ready to go...somewhere. And he thought it might take a while for us--well, me--to get packed. Dragon lands and all that jazz. Would you be interested in coming? I can try to wake up Zento if you'd like."

Now Lidia's grabbed for her whip and with a gentle flick of her wrist, uncoiled the length of it.

Nikie took a step back at the site of the whip. "Your gonna hit him?" she asked with a furry eyebrow raised in question. She did not like the idea of it and where they were standing did not feel safe at all.

"no she's not gana hit him" he said to the dragon. He turned to look at Lidia "your not gona hit him right?"

The player is laughing. The character, however, is like... dead asleep.

Lidia grinned. "I won't hit him unless I have to. It defeats the whole point of learning how to crack a whip if you need to hit something with it."

She trotted around to higher ground where she wouldn't be as likely to get swamped by a sudden tidal wave--though that remained to be seen. In either case, she did know how to swim.

She found a good portion of tail she hoped belong to Zento. And then in a quick gesture, raised her arm and with a quick flick of her wrist, brought the braided leather strap down. The result sounded like a gunshot. She waited for the echoes to ebb to see if that had awakened the great Zento.

((sorry to skip, just giving data for whoever posts after.)) ...sadly, his head is at least a dozen, if not fifty (depending on water depth) feet underwater somewhere away from the shore. His old ears hear only water. :x

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragon Whisperer (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus