Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ginger Goods (1x1)

Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Candice listened to him and smiled. "You like to run?" When he offered to walk her home, she nodded and started walking. "That sounds great. Thank you, Michael. I don't live too far, so hopefully it's not too far out of your way." She would walk along the sidewalk with him, smiling. "So Michael, do you live in the area? What brought you to my shop?" She smiled.
Michael (played anonymously)

He smiled and walked beside her, half following. When she asked him where he was from he took a couple steps, and turned, walking backwards and talking. "I'm from the next town over, Sardis. I work here though. And yes, I LOVE to run." he said with a grin, dropping into a backwards cartwheel before bounding to his feet again, never losing stride. "I'm a delivery boy."

Candice listened to him. "Oh, I see." She smiled, and nodded when he explained that he was a delivery boy. She watched with surprise as he did the backwards cartwheel, clapping a few times. "Very nice! And that makes sense. You get to run a lot then." She smiled. "It's good that you get to do what you love to do. I know you're in the next town, but I hope you'll drop by the bakery again soon."

She would smile at him, tapping her chin in thought. "Tell you what, if you come at the same time you did today, I'll have some french toast bagels fresh out of the oven for you." Everything in her bakery was fresh, but nothing beat the right-out-of-the-oven taste.

He grinned bog, his mouth almost watering again. "You got yourself a deal! Those are the best in the world. You're a really good baker, did you go to school for it?"

Candice laughed lightly and smiled at him. "Thanks! I'm glad you think so. And I did, for a little while. When I should have been in Middle School, I was in a baking school. I was only there for a few years though. When I reached high school age, I dropped out." She smiled at him. "Did you do any running in high school or anything, Michael? Were you in a track team?"

He shrugged and shook his head. "Naw. Never was much of a jock. Couldn't stand the competition of it all. Took the fun out of running. I like to freerun though, it gives me a lot more stuff to work with rather than just running straight." He glanced around, then pointed at a pawn shop. It was a stand alone brick and mortar building, with a slanted roof. "I bet you I could make i up to the top in 10 seconds." it was easily 12 yards away, and ten feet in the air.

Candice looked at him, listening as he spoke. "That makes sense. I can see what you mean." When he made that bet, she stared at him. "..what? Really??" She looked between him and the roof. "Are you sure that's safe? I don't want you to get hurt, Michael." But she really did want to see him do it!

He just grinned. Then he turned and RAN to the building. There was a bench, and a trashcan outside, and in two quick steps he was in the air, grabbing onto the ledge, and puling himsel fup with ease. He looked down at her and grinned, hanging his legs off the side.

"What do you think?"

Candice stayed where she was, watching eagerly as he darted off. She smiled and clapped enthusiastically when he sat on the ledge, "Wow! That was amazing, Michael!" She walked over to it and looked up at him, giggling. "That is really amazing. You were so fast! Are you going to be able to get down without hurting yourself though?" She was a bit worried about him getting hurt with what he did, naturally.

he just scooted off the roof, landing in front of her in a crouch before standing up. "theer ya go, no problems." He smiled at her. He liked it when people liked what he did.

Candice smiled gently. "Good. That's a relief. I'm glad you can do this stuff without getting hurt. You are really talented, Michael!" She smiled warmly and would start walking again. "My apartment is right up this road. Thank you for walking me home, I'm sorry it's so out of your way!"

He smiled and shook his head. "Not at all. It's not like I have anything to go home to." That last bit slipped a little, but his face betrayed nothing. After getting her to her appartment, he waved, and was gone.

(I'm gonna hop off chat for the night, I'll post sometime tomorrow :) )

(okies! Hope I'm not boring you)

Candice looked at him for a moment. "H-hey, Michael?" His mention of having nothing to go home to kind of...well, resonated with her. "Why don't you come in? I could make you something to eat." She smiled a little. "If you're in no hurry to go home, it wouldn't hurt, right? You'd get to see the baker at work." She wouldn't mind having him around a little longer, either. She had no one at the apartment but herself. Her parents both lived in a different area.

Poor boy almost tripped over himself when he turned back suddenly. He looked at her, them smiled. "I'd love to." He said, following her in. "I mean, if it wouldn't be any imposition..." He was never one to turn down a free meal... and to be honest he enjoyed her company. Most people blew him off as an airhead when he told them his hobby.

Candice smiled at him. "It's not an imposition at all!" She would make her way inside, keeping the door open for him to join her. Then she'd close it behind him and go to the kitchen. The apartment was small and cozy, only made for one person to live in. But it was roomy enough for company, of course. "Alright, what would you like? I can do almost anything." She laughed softly.

"Call me crazy." He said, leaning against a wall and looking at her. "But I love croissants. Like, the ones with meat and stuff, made fresh?" He licked his lips, thinking back to when he used to work for a delivery shop, and often had a few of those tucked away. "Morning noon or night, I can eat those things like a boss!"

Candice listened to him and laughed. "You're not crazy." She smiled and would start getting out the necessary ingredients to make a croissant. "It's a good thing that you know what you like. Some people will come into the shop and spend a half hour trying to make up their minds on what they want to eat." She giggled softly. "So, while I'm baking, tell me about yourself Michael."

He shrugged, crossign his arms loosely. "Not much to tell. I like running, I'm out of highschool and in no hury to go to college. Sort of just passing days at my job or exercising..." He thought for a moment. "Now that I think about it I'm actually a very dull person... If I think about the future maybe the parkour circut? I don't know... I'm not much on competition but I do love to run."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ginger Goods (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus