Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Ginger Goods (1x1)

Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Candice listened to him while she worked, hands deftly rolling out the dough and getting every ingredient as it should be. "Parkour? I think I've heard of that. It sounds like it would suit you pretty well." She smiled at him. "You're not dull. I mean, I'm the one who is ignoring education to bake." She laughed lightly. "If anyone is dull, it's me. I traded school for making candy and goodies." She smiled and started humming lightly. "So Michael, any family? Siblings or anything?"
Michael (played anonymously)

Michael was already shaking his head. "Nuh uh. You got something that can make you a career. Heck you've got a bakery, that's more than a lot of people our age can say. Me? I've got a dream that'll get me noticed in obscure places."

At her next question though he shrugged. "No, I'm an only child. And the only family I really have is my stepmom." He didn't go in to detail, no sense making things depressing. "You?"

Candice chuckled a bit. "You could go into the olympics some day if you keep running, Michael. Then that would be your career too." She smiled at him and put everything in to bake. "Yeah, I know. Nineteen and baking, it should be the new TV show." She laughed a little bit, then leaned against the counter and looked at him.

"I'm an only child too. My parents are divorced, but they still get along pretty well. It's kinda complicated, but I don't hold it against them. They still help me out with everything, and check in on me and stuff. Dad comes to visit my shop sometimes too." She smiled. "Okay, I think I lied a little, on accident. My dad is dating another girl, and she has a daughter. So I guess I'm teeechnically related to her. But they're not married yet, so it's not official."

he shrugged again. The olympics were a little to much for him, and he didn't think he could take it seriously with those funny outfits.

"That's good to know, at least your family is still more or less functional." He chuckled a bit. "A tv show... I'd watch it. Heck, i can think of a lot of kids who would. You'd be surprised how many want to cook but feel intimidated by it, and having nothing but aging adults on tv can put a damper on things."

Candice smiled at him. "Alright, well if a TV station approaches me with a deal, I'll take them up on the offer." She smiled and would go to the fridge. "Want anything to drink, Michael?" She hummed lightly. "I think that would be fun. But I doubt that's gonna happen. Me, with my own TV show? That's a pretty faraway dream."

He shrugged. "We all have those don't we? Why not make some of them come true. Dr. Pepper if you have it."

He rolled his neck a bit, and sighed. Dreams huh?

Candice smiled. "Some dreams are harder than others." She got a Dr. Pepper and would set it down in front of him, smiling. "What about you? What's your dream, Michael? If we all have them, you've got to have one too."

"Like i siad, It's nothing spectacular." He took the can and opened it. "I like free running... Other than that I dont really know. I don't want to be a champion runner or anything..." he shrugged and drank.

Candice listened to him and nodded. She smiled slightly. "I'm sure you can find something you'll like. It takes time. I'm one of the lucky ones who knew early on that I was born to bake." She sipped at her own drink. "So, Michael...what brought you to my bakery this morning?" She blushed and smiled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Ginger Goods (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus