Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

*a little red* Well thanks.Miles was Happy
Alex (played anonymously)

"yeah no problem man" I open the door of the classroom. I remember thats when me in Zion yelled at each other I sit at my seat
(Now we wait)

(yup)
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( what is happening?!?!?!?!?! )
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

((Asking the same question))
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

((Welp ima just continue off where I was lmao))

Vidia yawned, she stayed up pretty late last night, so she was pretty tired. Her eyes watered a little while she yawned, "Good morning Miles." She replied, resting her head on her desk.

((Basically Zion and Alex got into a fight and they're just coming back from their suspension.))

( okie )
Luna walked into the class room and sat down, she heard rumors about the fight and sighed

Vidia glanced at Luna, and gave her a small smile, before resting her head back on her desk.
(good morning y'all sorry about me and Alex continuing)

( its okay )

((dont worry about it))
(I'll wait until we get to 2nd period as i already did an interaction the whole class)

((Alright))
Vidia had completed all her work for her first period class because she really needed to build her grade up. Its only been the first few weeks of school, and shes already failing her first period class so she decided to start working hard.

After the bell rang, Vidia felt restless, and didn't want to do anymore work. She slowly packed up all her stuff, and walked slowly out of the class, not wanting to go to second period even though it was just theater.

She sighed, Oh well. she thought, and continued off out the door. She waited for Miles to join her.
I didn't see Vidia waiting for me so I end up walking with Alex to 2nd period

Luna got up and went to theater class feeling a little left out since everything has happened she sat down near the back of the class and looked up

I watch luna sitting at her desk I sigh and keep silent.....I wait....

Luna looks up at Alex...and smiled a little

I offer a weak smile at luna.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus