Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna wrote Vidia's name down and looked around shyly if she got up the teacher will see her and tell her to take her hood off she stayed in her seat and knew no one was going to come to her
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

His hand dropped slightly as he looked to Vidia, 'I suppose I'll reserve the question, might as well go along with it.' Hayden smiled, hand dropping to his lap, "Hello," His eyes widened slightly in a pleasant gaze as he zipped his binder up. "So, the assignment, your thoughts?"

((Sorry, I'm a bit of a slow poster))
Melanie (played by UselessDogg)

"HeYYY Vidia!" Mel yelled pointing finger guns at her
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

((Haha, no worries))

She smiled, glad he was friendlier than he had appeared. "Hi, my names Vidia, what's yours?" She asked, smiling, this time, her voice sounded much more confident than before, and her anxiety had died down.

Remembering she had made friends also with Melanie, she wrote her name down on her paper, she raised her eyebrow a little, "What do you mean by my thoughts?"

Vidia jumped at Melanie, "Uh-Uh-Uh, hey Melanie," She said laughing a little, at Melanies finger guns, also at herself for being so awkward.

Luna shyly got up and walked to stand beside Vidia looking down the while time even when she stood beside Vidia her long hair was showing out of the side of her hoodie "H-hello" she said softly and shyly to Hayden not looking up

Vidia smiled at Luna, placing her hand on Luna's back, "This is my friend Luna." Vidia introduced, noticing Luna was feeling shy.

Hayden cocked his head slightly and reset it to it's original place, "What do you think about it, how... do you feel about it?" He hesitated, trying to find how to word it, "Oh, hello, Luna," he nodded as he finished the sentence. Hayden opened his laptop, pulling out a few papers once more, looking through them.

"Oh!" She replied, laughing it off, feeling a little stupid, "Well... Eh... I'm pretty shy, so this work assessment is kinda hard for me." She said awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck.

"How about you?" She replied, in attempt to keep the conversation going, so she didn't have to talk to anyone else, she wrote Hayden's name on the paper, smiling as she had already made 3 friends.

she looked up a little and smiled and blushed a little "H-Hi" she said softly wishing she talk a little louder to these people and kept glancing at the teacher hoping he wasn't gonna notice her hood at all and tell her to take it off she then looked back at her friends

Hayden started writing on the small stack of papers, "Slightly unwilling to do it," He didn't give reason but continued to focus on the papers. The male turned, looking at Vidia, "So... What's your name?" He smiled to Luna, noticing the black eye but not acknowledging it.

Luna tugged her hood down a little more but she could still see just a little she then looked around at everyone greeting each other and hoped no one noticed her well mainly cause she never will be noticed her at all so no need worry she looked at Vidia and Hayden

Vidia noticed he didn't really give her a reason for him not wanting to do his assessment, but she ignored it, "Vidia" She replied with a smile, noticing he glanced at Luna, but didn't really think anything of it.

Finally, the teacher looked away from his computer, "Alright" Mr. Harrison said, looking at the class, making sure they were all doing what he told them to do. He noticed Luna's hood was on. "Luna, you need to take off your hood." He said softly.

she sighed "o-okay" she said softly and hesitantly took her hood off and looked down so no one could see her black eye she swore under her breathe knowing someone was going to notice it soon

Vidia noticed Luna's black eye as soon as she took off her hood, "Oh my god, what happened?!" Vidia accidentally yelled, placing her hand on Luna's shoulder, looking Luna straight in the eye.

Vidia seemingly caused a lot of attention to the class, because everyone looked toward Luna and Vidias direction as soon as she said that, they all noticed Luna's black eye, and so did the teacher.

Hayden turned back to his laptop, continuing to delve into his papers, "Well, what about, hm... Melanie was it? Yes, what about her over there?" This was directed towards Vidia, he seemingly didn't notice the event, still preoccupied.

((she probably won't answer because she doesn't like roleplaying I forced her to join this site lmao)

"Oh, Melanie?" She replied, looking at Mel, "Shes definitely not at all shy." She replied laughing.

((I think I could tell))

Hayden nodded, "Mm-hm" he continued, pretty much oblivious to the situation still. A thought ran through his mind, 'Damn, why did they send all this paperwork?

Luna looked down "I-I fell down t-the s-stairs" she said softly obviously lying hoping everyone would believe that and she wouldn't have to say what really happened she didn't know what Mike would do to her if school found out

"It looks painful! Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Vidia asked, still with her hands on her shoulders.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus