Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Alex (played anonymously)

He felt awkward since they weren't talking so he just thought of something random "Anyways We haven't said hi to each other so Im just gonna say hi" He said in a light joking tone. "That was pathetic...good job Alex" He thought to himself.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

she giggled "Hi" she said smiling and then her stomach rumbled cause she hadn't eaten she looked down blushing

Alex glanced at miles and gives his a little short wave.
I look at Alex and give a face of tiredness and pulled eyelids down to show my wide eyes to him.

He chuckled a little and smirked.

Luna looks at Alex and Miles and smiles. she was glad everything was going okay and all that. she then looked around the class room and noticed Hayden was no where to be seen. She then started wondering about him since she hadn't heard from Hayden in a while. she then got kinda nervous for some reason.

A bunch of thoughts came to Luna's head. she started thinking when she didn't talk and most of her thoughts were depressing cause she does go through depression. Luna started shaking a little she looked down at the floor hoping Alex or anyone would notice.

I glance at Luna and I see her shaking. I frown. "You ok? something wrong?" He whispered in her ear. He worried a little.

Luna jumps at little when Alex whispers in her head she shakes her head "nothing is wrong" she says trying not to shake at all but it wasn't working

He holed her hand under the table trying to calm her down.

she blushed a little but kept shaking her thoughts were only depressing

Alex was worried about luna and hold her hand just a little bit more tight. "Look at me" He whispered "Your safe......Im here ok. calm down..." He didn't really know how to calm her down but He tried. Seeing her shaking twisted his heart. He looked at her eyes with his cold but yet gentle Dark blue eyes.

Luna looks at him and nods her head and tries not to shake at all and tries to stop her depressing thoughts

Even when she stopped shaking he kept holding her soft hand. His face was slightly red.

Luna blushed a little and looks at Alex

He smiled at her. His red face was noticeable like always.

((hey guys miles isn't gonna be here for a little while cause hes kinda busy with something. Just letting you know))

( kk )
Luna smiled a little at Alex "t-thank you" she whispered shyly looking at him and then looking at their hands. she lightly squeezed his hand playfully

He brightly smiled "Yup no problem" he whispered back. His face was slightly red still.
(Hey everyone I'm back)

(welcome back hermano)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus