Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion gathers his things and lazily walks out the class, with Lilly.
Alex (played anonymously)

I laugh as Hayden escapes from luna. Feeling a little bit jealous but he tries to push it away.
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Oh yeah." She said with a laugh, "I'm not very good at remembering things." She said awkwardly
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna giggles at the pokes since she was ticklish she made a gun out of her hands and pointed it at Hayden "phew phew" she said and threw a realistic crab at him and ran out the halls pinching random people throwing crabs at them and disappearing before they could see she smiled since she had P.E
"So what ever are your grades little lady?" I motion Alex and Luna towards us
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

"Um I have gym next" She smiles brightly.

Lilly loves Gym and definitely was good at sports. Especially soccer and always schooled the boys in soccer. She puts her hair up for the first time. Showing her Light blue eyes.

She laughed awkwardly, "...Not very good." She scratched the back of her neck
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

((Gotta go, sorry guys!))

Luna looks at Miles and makes a hand gun and aims it at him and Alex "Phew Phew" she says giggling "your the crabs that are pinching people" Luna says giggling
Hazel (played anonymously)

(Hiya may I join)

(Of course!)
"Well...Come on let's go....I have a good feeling of today" (finally 4th period thought we'll never make it)

Vidia smiled, and began walking to class.

(Ikrr)

Luna giggles and makes it to P.E pinching random people even the teachers who of course are too slow to notice her
Alex (played anonymously)

(oo new person Hi new person!) I glance at my sister knowing she runs like a cheetah in races "Lilly race you to gym" He starts running through the hall with pretty fast speed.
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

I grin "oh your on.. Bye Zion!" She runs with amazing speed disappearing when she turns around the corner to Gym. She got their first and laughs at Alex. Alex was panting a little when He arrived. Lilly never knew anyone that was as fast as her.
"What do you like in music?"I asked curiously

Luna jumped on Alex's back and pinched him while laughing the whole time Luna got energetic when she was bored
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Zion smirks, "Is this a challenge?" He asked playfully, raising an eyebrow.

Vidia thought for a moment, "I like a bit of everything, to be honest." She said with a smile, "Except country.. Heh"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus