Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( nvm XD ) Luna looked at Alex and giggled at him for acting a little awkward and nodded her head "mainly the only thing i do" she said and sighed "I'm really bored and feel like im going to die i mean this teacher ain't do nothing but sitting there" she said to Alex
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

She look up at him her hair still covering her eyes "Um I don't Know I just like covering them I guess.." She smiled and scratched her head a little awkwardly
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

Hayden scoots over to Luna, almost dropping his gun out of its holster in the process, he clips it shut and settles down in the seat beside the girl. Turning his head he offers a smile and a quick, "Don't worry, I'm bored out of my mind too," He waves to Alex on the other side of Luna, feeling tension rise between them.
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

He nodded kind of slowly, before laughing. "Alright then." He replied.

Luna looked at Hayden who seemed to be having trouble moving she giggled "this teacher isn't doing anything but sitting there and i get stared for slouching in my seat" she said giggling
Alex (played anonymously)

"ha I feel you guys...teachers these days" He now feels awkward that hayden jumped in but didn't show it he only smiled

Luna laughed and sneezed like a kitten and looked down blushing a little from sneezing

Coughing slightly, he moves away, "Well, I'm going to go back to my desk, and try not to unclip my holster... bye," Hayden moved for his desk, his officer's badge twinkling slightly in the sunlight from the window.
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia twisted around in her seat, bored.

(bc why not)

Luna looked at Hayden "I will be back" she says softly to Alex since she was bored she was going to mess with someone with her imagination she sat near Hayden "are you cop spying on this school?" she asked softly

I smile when she sneezes. And glance at hayden shooting him a kind smile.

Alex kinda wanted to be friends with hayden but didn't know how to.

I watch luna sit next to hayden. He goes back to staying silent and looks down. "Why does he have a gun with him?" He thought to himself

( i swear im gonna make luna pinch someone )
Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

Lilly stayed silent now knowing what else to say.

(hehehehe)

Hayden shook his head, "No, actually I'm more of a glorified resource officer, they only send me here to keep me out of the office and do paperwork, though I do get to work in the field from time to time," He trailed off, then continued, "Apparently, I'm the youngest to join the force, and very good at what I do, I'm mostly here for security purposes,"

Luna wrote:
( i swear im gonna make luna pinch someone )

((I reply slow... Sorry!))
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

(Im going to make Zion and Vidia friends because Vidia rarely gets any spotlight XD)

Zion walks over to the table where Vidia is sitting alone, "Heyyy Vidia." He says, pointing finger guns at Vidia, in attempt to make her laugh a little, or at least to seem more happy.

Vidia smiled, and rested her head in her palm, "Uh. Hey." She replied.

Zion and Vidia continue to make small talk while everyone else socializes
"So Vi what kind of movie would you like to watch"he noticed Vidia was bored.

( its okay )
"That seems boring...does anything interesting happy in your life?" Luna said with a slight smile she was really bored and looked around before sneezing again her allergies were kicking in she sighed

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus