Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

I slowly wrapped my arm around Vidia's waist making sure if it was ok.
Hazel (played anonymously)

Hazel walked up to the bleachers plopping down by Vidia and Miles, panting from all her running. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked winking playfully the the two.
Chloe Renee (played anonymously)

Chloe nodded with a charming smile, "Thank you, I transferred from France," She had practiced English for a long time, mostly for travel. As Hazel held out her hand, Chloe shook it, her hands were extremely soft, abnormally almost.

Hazel smiled at Chloe, before going to the bleachers (lets say i did that before going to the bleachers XD)

((That was slightly late. Sorry))
"shhh....The creature is resting before it raises hell later." I smiled at Hazel inviting her to a conversation.
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia smiled, a little at Miles comment, nearly falling asleep, but keeping herself awake.

Hazel smirked, "Thats what happens when you go to sleep lateee."

"Oh shhhh." Vidia rolled her eyes, not moving her head.
"Hey Haze what do you think about country music...yay or nay"

Looking side to side, Chloe walks towards a rack with P.E. supplies, she grabs a few rubber balls, "Anybody up for dodgeball?" This she asks loudly, the question echoing through the gym and turning a few heads her way.

Hazel shrugged, "Not a huge fan." She replied. "I prefer heavy metal." She smiled, before hearing Chloe.

"I wanna play!" She called out before running out to where Chloe was standing.
"Haze...Vi you up for some dodge ball?"

Vidia looked over at Chloe, then back at Miles. "mmmm... Fine." She replied, before lazily getting up and waiting for Miles to get down with her.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( im gonna pretend Alex stopped tickling luna ) Luna slipped away from Alex smiling and got up catching her breathe and hid in the bleachers

"Hell yeah!" She yelled back to Miles, already halfway down the gym, walking toward Chloe.
I was holding Vidia's hand while we walked towards the other two "so two v two?"

Grabbing a few more balls, Chloe sat them on a line in the middle of the gym, she relocated to the wall opposite to the line, "Yes! Whoever's on the other team, get on the other side,"

Hazel stayed on the side with Chloe so Miles and Vidia could be on the same team.

Nodding, Chloe turns her head to Hazel, "Ready?" She asks warily. Turning her head to the line with a resolute stare, she bends lightly in a half-lunge position, ready to run for a ball.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus