Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

"Ok Vi" I walked with Vi to the teacher to get a slip.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( hey guys i gotta get some sleep busy day tomorrow )
Chloe Renee (played anonymously)

((Bye!))

Chloe swears in French, turning and walking to the locker room, a frown on her face, her first day and this happens... The girl changes her clothes back to the casual outfit she had on earlier, grumbling to herself about how stupid she was.
(Laters dude cya tomorrow)
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

( see ya later :33 )
*I looked at the New Girl* "Uh...Hey it's alright it happens a lot here's 5 bucks for being a good sport"
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

(Cyaa!)

Vidia walks up to the PE teacher, telling them about their situation, and he gives them a pass to go the the nurses. Vidia walks with Miles to the nurse, and enters, holding the door open for miles.

The nurse immediately sees Miles bleeding nose, "Keep your heead forward, and pinch your nose shut" She says, while she goes to grab an icepack (Cold will constrict the blood vessels and help stop the bleeding.) She comes back and tells him to hold it against his nose and cheeks. "Keep pinching your nose like that for 10 minutes."
Hazel (played anonymously)

Hazel watches them leave, and she then sits at the bleachers, waiting for them to come back.

She refuses, walking down the hall, reverting to her indigenous language as she travels to locker. Chloe opened it, pulling a book and a few binders for the next period.

(I think PE was the last period, then they return home, and then we continue on to the next day or something. From what I read, aha.)

(Right, Vid?)

(Yeah, why?)

(Just making sure XD)

((Oh, sorry))

(XD Don't worry about it.)
(I thought PE was 4th period)0

(Yeah. I'm probably just thinking of my school schedule, because my schools schedule is kind of weird, we have 8 periods and we do 4 of those classes daily. So maybe my schools just weird. XD)

(My schools like that too)
(oh ok)

((Block scheduling?)))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus