Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Chloe Renee (played anonymously)

"The thing is mine was only partial, beside, we didn't even switch out the hormones before I had to leave, my jawline isn't and probably won't develop to that..." She trailed off, looking at Hazel.
Hazel (played anonymously)

"Oh.." She replied, not really understanding what any of that meant. She had never met a transgender person before in real life.
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Well, alright," She replied smiling. The principle called bus riders over the intercom, "Are you a bus rider?" She asked, grabbing her bag, getting prepared to leave the school.

Hazel heard them call bus riders over the intercom, and she immediately grabbed her stuff, "I gotta go. It was nice meeting you, ill see you tomorrow!" She yelled, before running off to her bus.
"No...I walk..alone" I laughed a little bit

(Im guessing you two are going to roleplay out your little date so ill be back tomorrow, it was great roleplaying with you guys, I love this community! Bye<3)

"Can I walk with you then?" She asked, smiling a little.

(Alright, cya, it was nice roleplaying with you too! <3)
(bye and thanks cya tomorrow)
Chloe Renee (played anonymously)

((Same, Au Revoir))
"Sure you can..Live a little far though." I raised an eyebrow seeing if she was up to the challenge

"Thats fine, my house is far away from the school anyway, and you said you only lived a mile away from me so ill survive." She smiled.
"Alright...come on lets go little darling." I smiled and purposely winked terribly.

She laughed a little, fallowing close behind him as she didn't really know exactly where she was going.
"So I have a plan to getting into the horror movie...We buy tickets to a kiddie movie and sneak into the horror movie."

"Sounds like a good idea," She replied, walking forward, "But what if we get caught?"
"You run and...I'll...Be right behind you." I laughed and nudged did some finger guns.

Vidia laughed, "Alrighty"

(f i n g e r g u n s)
(I haven't slept yet :( )
Alex (played anonymously)

(cough sorry for leaving with saying a word wifi shut down out of now where but its fixed now so HI!)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus