Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Lilly Black (played by LillyBlack79)

(lol)
Zion (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Someone came by, looking at the shirts the rack they were in had to offer,

"Buy meeee.."[/b} Zion whispered in a low, terrifying sounded voice. The women whipped around, looking around her, obviously seeing no one.

Zion couldn't help but laugh a little, and the women stormed off angrily.
Alex (played anonymously)

(I'm so lonely luna isn't here)
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia laughed a little, crouching beside him. She smiled, "You're so cute." She commented.

(rippo)

I giggle a little

Zion laughed, waiting for their next victim. A girl and a guy came by, looking at the clothes also.
*Still on the floor* "I know what to watch that movie that we witnessed earlier today its called...CRAB!!!" I shouted again..I got up and kept on walking with Vidia.

She grinned "I got this one" She smiled holding back from laughing and saw she was looking at one of the crop tops from the racket. "Im sure your gonna want to buy me for you boyfriend" She said it a a whiper with a mysterious flirty way. The Girl looked around and took her boyfreind to a different racket

(ok gtg bye text tomorrow)

(Alrighty byeeass)

Zion laughed, watching the couple walk away.
(Laters doode)

Vidia flinched again, getting back up, laughing, "Stop scaring me like that." She laughed.
"I'm Just getting you ready dud." I smiled..We had got to the mall and went to a small shop.

She smiled a little, walking into the shop with him.
"What do you want?..You can get anything you want I got some extra monies" I smiled.

She blushed a little, "No, that's okay, you don't have to do that." She replied, putting both her hands up
"I insist your my date and I want to make a good impression" I said reasuringly

She blushed, looking around, when she found matching bracelets. They were both pretty plain, made out of beads, one was black and the other was white.

She picked it up, showing it to Miles, "Um... What about this?" She asked, blushing, "But you don't have to!" She quickly added.
"Whoa Vi thats a dollar each thats to damn much...I'm playing those are nice do you want anything else?" I chuckled a little.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus