Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

"Do you want any popcorn or a drink?" I pointed to the concession stand
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia looked over to the concession stand, "No, i'm okay." She replied with a smile, attempting to sound polite.
"Alright..Ready.....1...2....3..now sneak..."I started to walk towards the Other side to check if there was anyone....there wasn't I signaled to Vidia to follow.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna looked at Alex and smiled "hey.." she said softly

( last reply till tomorrow going away from internet :'( )

( good bye internet *cri cri* )

Vidia walked silently toward Miles.
*Mission accomplished we made it into the movie*

Vidia smiles cheerfully as she walks into the movie with Miles. The commercials were still going, and there weren't a ton of people in there, maybe 10 people at most, so there were a lot of seats to choose from.
"Do want the best view of the Theater?" I pointed to the top row

Vidia looks toward the top of the theater and back at Miles. She nodded.
(Ready for some flirting by miles) "welp...I already have the best view because It's in front of me." I said smiling at Vidia.

Vidia smiled a little, "Aww.." She responded, shyly, looking up at him, blushing.
"Wow that was pretty cheesy huh Vi?" I laughed a little and got red when Vidia was Blushing

She smiled a little, "Mmm.. Kinda." She laughed, still blushing a little from his comment before.
*The room dimmed and the film started*

Vidia kept her eyes on the screen, a little nervous, as she had wanted to see this movie for awhile, but she was still a little scared.
*Scare on screen* "Awww...what the **** was that!" My yell probably scared more people than the scare itself

Vidia flinched a little when they showed that on screen. She giggled at Miles, resting her hand on his arm reassuringly.
*I flinched when Vidia Touched me I thought it was a ghost girl*

Vidia laughed, "You're so jumpy. She whispered, smiling at Miles.
I whispered back "well I'm not trying to get taken by a little ghost girl....if it is her she can catch something that isn't a cold"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus