Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

(Oh, XD Hiya :3)
(Ello!🤣)
I asked Vidia if she was finished

Vidia nodded, with a smile "Thank you."
"Alrighty lets.." I was cut off because I walked into Eliza causing her to drop her food."Oh my gosh Im so sorry"

Vidia put her hand up to her mouth, gasping a little, "Are you okay?!" She half-yelled with concern.
She steadily got up" yeah it's fine I'm used to it "
"I'm so very sorry how much was the meal i'll pay it for you.....I'm Miles and thats Vidia" I said as i reached into my pocket.
"It's nice to meet you, I'm Eliza and honestly it's fine."
"Are you sure Ma'am?" I said reaching out for a handshake.
I shake his hand "positive, hey do you two live around here?"
"uhh about a mile down we walked here haha" I said holding the back of my neck nervously.
"Could you pay me back by helping me out? I moved here a little while ago but I can't find the highschool for the life of me" she pinches her forehead .
"If you're willing to walk a mile I guess....Uh school only only started 4 weeks ago"I smiled and pointed to the malls front doors.
"Oh cool! Let's go!" Eliza goes out the mall doors
(uselesscatt isn't online so lets say she followed us.) *I started walking*
(Actually m8 imma go to sleep night)
*We had made it to the block that had the school* "Ok so just take a left and then you'll be there...hope to see you tomorrow" I smiled and went for a highfive.(laters m8)

Vidia walked with them to the school, silent almost the entire time, as she was pretty shy when it came to talking with new people. Or, at least initiating conversations.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

[( has anyone seen Alex? )

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus