Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

He shrugged and waved you off as he took the kid to the nearby stream to give him a bath.
Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

Roy is quickly asleep once again, a bit restless however.

The twins would spend the rest of the day getting ready for another leg of the journey.

Roy wakes up a few moments later and starts cleaning and polishing his weapons. "Where are you two headin' off to next?" He asks them, finishing with whatever arrows he has.

"You me where are we as in you, us, and the kid going? Well who knows but it'll be fun to find out."
Kai says openly.

"Yeah...it should be fun indeed." He has completely finished with his weapons and begins to restock on his smoke bomb supplies, making special poisons for them.

"Keh, you and your tricks."
He mutters.

"Tricks? What's so bad with giving yourself the upper hand in battle? Especially if that gives you the victory?"

"....nothing, if you refuse to live without honor."

"I lost my honor when I was exiled from England, so I ain't got much more to lose."

"Well then your getting it back here in Japan, no man survives here without atleast some honor."

Roy remains silent, continuing with his stuff, finishing his poisons and putting them away. Weapons are sharpened, cleaned, and polished, he is finally ready to head off.

The group then begins to once again journey on, now with their newest member to keep them company.

"Let's try to avoid any villages if we can...I'd rather not run into any more assholes, y'know what I mean?" Roy says, laughing a bit.

"Well have to stop for supplies at some point."
Yui mutters.

"I guess you're right about that. Let's just hope the next one is a bit more...sensible."

"Hun we can only pray ."

He nods in agreement, keeping a few feet behind them.

"Ok so as far as I know the next nearest village should be across this river coming up and past a few hills."

"Lead the way." Roy smiles at them as they continue their way towards the village.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus