Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Marth and Erika Seve (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(I'm gonna head off to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow.)
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

At one moment the group was assaulting you with incredible force, and the next...nothing....they now only stared at you with peircing eyes through the ever present darkness in the cave.

"It seems I have no other option..." Marth's eyes flashed a deep purple, soon his sword was surrounded by a light blue aura, lunging for them, "Critical Hit!" Marth rushed forward, swinging it down hard, causing a small explosion, a dust cloud was shot up with the attack.

The group turned away as now they were temporarily blinded.

Marth was unable to flee, the attack took too much energy. He was struggling to keep on his feet.

The group then began to clear the dust from their eyes.

"Dammit...my last resort...wasted..." Marth was breathing heavily, shaking a bit.

A heavy sigh came from nearby, as slowly the room began to fill with that odd red miasma from earlier.
The demons before you one by one began to cover their noses as well almost as if theyed had this happen before.

Marth covered his nose as well, "W-What is this stuff? That's the miasma the old monk was talking about, I think..." He slowly made his way for the cave's entrance, using their distraction as his attempt to escape.

The miasma began to infect your senses with a firmiliar blood lust, these creatures killed women, and children! Don't they deserve pain?, don't they deserve punishment for their crimes!?, don't they deserve Death?

Marth's energy slowly returned to him, turning to the wolves, he glared at them. "I wonder how cleanly my sword can cut through you...? It's been sometime since I've slain a wolf...are you guys ready to meet your fates?" Marth approached them with a smirk on his face, he was going to enjoy torturing the elders.

The wolves readied themselves in various battle stances.

Marth looked completely unfazed, his normally kind eyes appeared filled with bloodlust, smirking, he began to slash at them.

The battle would continue for quite some time.

Marth refused to let up his relentless assault, even with the injuries he's sustained.

Oh...it was tragic to those of an outside perspective, a man whoms desensitized by rage began to slaughtering innocent beings. The howls of the dying had long awoken yui who was at this moment rushing on to the seen with great haste.

Marth was covered in blood, both his own and from those he had just slaughtered. The bloodlust hadn't left his eyes, while he had murdered the elders, he refused to harm the young, still smirking at the bloody mess in front of him, it was likely he would go after even Yui.

Yui approached the scene with caution, viewing the massacre before her with utter disgust.
All that remained were the young, and frankly it was disgusting.

"Ah, Yui. It seems you're too late. You missed the slaughter." Marth said with a cold, harsh voice. He was not the same person he was before. The children were cowering, though he made no effort to try and attack them.

Yui needed not respond for her disgust was met clearly upon her face.
Bending to the floor she placed her hands upon the face of one of the fallen.
As she leaned over the dead woman before her,Out from under her robes fell a small green stone that reflected amongst the reds of the mist and the dark blues of the moons rays bouncing on the caves walls.

The jewel itself began to dimly glow as the wounds upon the dying woman's body seemed to seal up and peel away as if they never were, and strangely she opened her eyes once more. After nodding in confirmation that this woman was indeed now living again she moved to the next body.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus