Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Roy Severias (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"I'm afraid not. Is there something special about this necklace I should be concerned about?" Roy looks a bit puzzled with the necklace.
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"That doesn't matter now, what matters is what I'm about to tell you. The concept of love is ever changing and yet much the same, one day you may love one who loves another and another shall love you without you knowing. The future is not set in stone...we will take you to your future, but you may not enjoy what you see or what they say."

"...I'm assuming this means my soon to be wife will be rejecting our union together...? If that's the case, I'd rather not know just yet." Roy's face has a huge mixture of emotion, unsure of what to think anymore. The thought of not being with his beloved is almost too much for him to bear.

"But I will tell you that you will come to hold a hand of a lover, and she will bear child by you...the most I can promise you is that you will have a happy ending."

He smiles at the good news. "I sincerely hope you're telling me the truth in this...my father would certainly be proud of me..." Roy wipes a tear from the corner of his eye.

"Guess you could say my accuracy for predictions is both a gift and a curse?"
She states with a light chuckle as suddenly her brother returns to the clearing and mutters harshly.
"Oh tell the whole country why don't you?...honestly you can't keep a secret woman!"
To which she retaliated
"Atleast I dont act like a hard a-"
But he interrupted
"You know Mom didn't like cursing."
And so they continued to bicker as the brother dropped a sack on the ground full of items for the trip.

"Looks like y'all dropped something." His attitude had completely changed from a depressed man, to a happy and cheerful person. "Whenever you guys are ready, we can head out."

The brother nods with a "keh"
And picks up the bag as he begins to take off into the woods.
The sister However huffs and turns to address you.
"Think you can keep up?"

Roy nods and starts to follow them, keeping up with the two for the most part, being just a bit slower than they are.

"Not bad for a human!"
Shouts the brother as he speeds up.
"But can you keep it up?"

"I've trained like this for years...so I'm sure I can!" He shouts back at them, picking up the pace a bit so he doesn't fall too far behind.

While yui rolls her eyes and mutters "boys", kai speeds up even more.
"Come on human pick up the pace."

Roy runs at his top speed, managing to keep just a few steps behind Yui. "This is nothing compared to the demon I had killed just a few days ago."

"I figured as much, but my brother enjoys a good competition. Though usually I never win against him. The thing about rabbits demons is that they are the fastest demons around and have the best hearing imaginable."

"I've seen a few rabbit demons before, there fast little things for sure. I had met a few while my 'family' and I were passing through to slay a few demons that were plaguing a nearby village."

"Our mother was far from little in her actual form, have you ever seen how frightening a giant rabbit could be?"

"Perhaps they were young, these ones were a bit smaller than you two are."

"Well that could be because of a few things, one is that we are half human. The other is that our mother is from the contenent."

"Half demons, huh? I remember my father telling me something about you guys. He said he encountered a female rabbit demon before, but he never said whether or not there were kids with her."

" Though I'm suprised you ignored the fact I just said my mother came from outside Japan.and how do you not know about Hanyo I mean we are rare but not that rare."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus