Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"But we still have to try!"
Marth and Erika Seve (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Fine..." Marth turned back towards the village.

(Ok can I be honest for a second?)

(Yeah?)

(Without some sort of conflict of interest or beliefs in our characters this is gonna get boring really easily.)

(Marth's darker side will be revealed pretty soon. Once he starts killing, it might spark an interest.)

(Let's hope )

As they slowly trudged into the village usagi began to get an odd and uncomfortable feeling. She hid her head amongst the hair on marth's head and began to shake.
The bodies, as seen earlier, layed On the ground in piles, completely pale and burning just as their homes do in the hellish flames nearby.

(If this doesn't work, I'll try out my villain.)

"I don't like this...I've got a bad feeling about something." Marth said, keeping his eyes sharp for anything, ready to let his sword fly at any second.

"What's a young couple such as yourself doing here of all places?"
Came an elderly voice.

"We were passing through and couldn't help but notice the sudden destruction of the village. Is there a demon among the place or something?" Marth asked, putting his hand on his sword's hilt.

Standing in the doorway was an older man in priests robes. He wore a red beaded necklace accompanied by the traditional purple robes of a Buddhist priest.
He was shorter and rounder, he appeared to be squinting constantly as well, and he noticeably lacked sandles.
"Come with me young couple, it's not safe in this village anymore!"

Marth looked at him a bit suspiciously, his hands were shaking slightly. Something in the air seemed to be messing with his head, slowly drawing his sword, he looked ready to kill.

"Come we must hasten away from here, the air is poisoned. If you inhale it for to long you'll go mad."
(Don't rush this, I've got an idea.)

Marth nodded and followed behind the monk, "What the hell happened here, monk?"

"Twelve years ago a tribe of wolf demons moved into the forest nearby and began to demand sacrifices from us....each year we would sacrifice one of our children and treated them like gods. All was well until the new generation of villagers decided to revolt, and the damned fools refused to sacrifice the children saying it was barbaric and unreasonable.

Then the wolves, those monsters, came back into the village and began to slaughter us one by one, and their children are the worst. Unlike their parents who are cold and calculated, they are savages who kill without mercy. Make no mistake sir, those are not children!"

"Wolf demons requiring child sacrifices? They must be different than the ones I encountered. The ones I encountered generally went after demons for food and territory." Marth said, "Do you know if those demons are still around? Perhaps I could help take out a few and get to the bottom of what's going on." His head seemed to be clearing up a bit.

"They are still close by, and a bit of advice. I've heard rumors that they are extremely deceptive and can often control the minds of the weak to do their bidding. However they are far from innocent."

"I'll keep my eye out for them. Keep an eye on Yui for now. I'd rather not get her involved with this." Marth drew his sword. "Anything else I should know about them?"

"Kill the young ones first, they are the biggest threat-"
The man states before yui interrupts
"I'm going to! "

"Kill the young ones? I suppose I could try..." Marth hated killing children, even if they were demonic. "I suppose I'll need some backup..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Inuyasha: The Feudal Fairy Tale Retold

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus