Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Spikes (played anonymously)

" okay" he said and took his seat
MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

Moon Drop looked to the student who had come in late. He was a lot taller than anyone she had seen before, but it wasn't too abnormal in her mind. She'd seen much stranger things.

He looked at listened to the teacher trying not to fall asleep
Kyoya Hiro (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Alright, students, we will first try out "Dream No More". If done successfully, you will be able to create a mist of ice that causes your opponents to fall unconscious, and as the name implies, they will not be able to dream for several days." She said. "Team up with another student and test it out on one another."

Spikes went to go pair up

‘Ice?’ she thought to herself. Her affinity in magic involved either coldness, ice, freeze-burns, and the like.

"Moon, care to team up with me?" Kyoya asked her, getting ready for the magic. Luckily, he has some experience with ice.

Spikes teamed up with somone

"You have twenty minutes to test out this spell. If you need any assistance, ask your partner first."

He tested the spell and got it right but it only lasted for a little while

“Do you want to pair up?” Moon asked Kyoya.

"Of course. I'll let you go ahead and start." He said, smiling at her.

"The spell will last for a maximum of ten minutes." The instructor watches the students perform the spells.

Spikes let his partner go

“Rjiwi ocz zucb zjiox.” He irises changed into their brilliant blue that signals Moon’s performing magic. A small winter wind blew past her towards Kyoya with a frost swirling in it. The ice hit him along with the arctic breeze.

"That wasn't the right spell was it...?" He asked, feeling the chill from the spell, "Regardless, that was impressive."

"MoonDrop, use the spells on the paper, please." The instructor informs her as she watches Spikes and his partner continue, giving them both an A.

“But I did. I just substituted the Latin. It’ll have the same effect.”

"Let's see...." Her voice trailed off as Kyoya was standing, but unconscious, somehow his sword kept him propped up. "Well that was mighty impressive." She gives MoonDrop an A for the spell.

Spikes had fallen asleep

“..Should I wake Kyoya up so he can perform the spell, too?”

"Yeah, just perform the same spell and it'll wake him, reversing the effects."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus