Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

"My old school was slightly behind this one, but I understood it decently enough. Did you dose off?"
Kyoya Hiro (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"....No, of course not." He's a horrible liar, "Luckily today's a shorter day, so we've only got fourth period and lunch left." He said smiling as they head off to their next class.

"Why is it a short day?"

"Did the administrators not inform you of that? It's the 75th anniversary since the city and by extension, the school was founded. They use this as a way to award the students that have allowed this school to thrive by giving them a shorter day."

"Huh." Moon kept walking. "We never did that at my old town."

"According to some of the teachers, Serentias High was among the first schools to help their young wizards, warriors, and other species learn their places in the world, so I assume that's the reason why we do that."

"That makes sense. People like us tend to get the cold-shoulder treatment. It's nice to know we belong somewhere."

"Did people treat you poorly before you moved here?"

"They did when I was younger. My mom and dad had told me to hide my magic from the kids at school, but I wanted to help my friend by healing her scraped knee. She screamed and ran, causing people to crowd around me. They accused me of trying to hurt her. Some threw rocks while others hissed. The teachers eventually calmed things down, but no one looked at me the same way." Moon shrugged. "We moved after a year or so, though."

"I remember my parents telling me stories like that before they moved into town. My mother was a wizard, my father was hated for falling for her, almost to the point they were driven out of their hometown."

"My dad didn't like my mother at first, either. Humans get frightened when they realize they aren't the strongest living creature, because they want to feel they're in control of things. It's getting harder to find ones who'll accept us as is."

"The city was founded for those who were abused to find safety...love...and enjoy life in general. The head of the city is working on separating the city from the nation itself...turning it into a large island."

"Hopefully, the idea will spread. That's be nice," she smiled as they entered their class.

"Yeah." He says, taking his typical seat near a window.

((Which class is this?)(I have to go. Talk to you tomorrow! ^-^ ))

(Elemental Magic 101, and I'll see you tomorrow, my friend ^_^)
Spikes (played anonymously)

((Hey))

(Hi. Do you need a quick run-down? ^-^ )

Good morning, my friends :D)

(Hello!)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus