Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

MoonDrop (played by Hazel_Storm)

(This {} is when they’re speaking Latin cause I don’t feel like translating it. :P )

“{Atlas Rise!}” The blue wall showed again, standing solidly between Drop and the fire.

All h*ll broke loose as kids ran and let out battle cries. The two waves collided harshly. The sound of metal against metal drowned out just about everything else as the gym echoed.
Kyoya Hiro (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Very nicely done!" She said as the fireball disappeared. "You're learning quickly, miss." She givers her an A for the day, smiling. "The bell's about to ring, so we'll pick this up tomorrow. Keep practicing!"

Kyoya is able to keep up the defense, but unable to do much offensively, his elemental attacks are not as fast as they used to be.

Moon smiled, glad she was born into a magic and not in a mundane one.

After some time, the instructor blew into his whistles three times, each short and sharp. This was how he called the end of class.

Roy quickly sheathes his weapons and rests, "That went well." The bell rang just a few seconds later.

"Have a good rest of your day, class!" The instructor releases the students into the halls.

Kyoya had gone off to meet up with SnowDrop.

(Moon Drop. XP )

The witch left the gym, glancing down at her schedule to see what she had next.

(Lmao, I didn't even realize I typed that.)

Kyoya had been walking down the same hallway for their third period class. "Hey! MoonDrop, how'd your class go?" He said, noticing her.

“Good,” she replied, returning the smile. “How was yours?”

"I can't complain, I suppose. Let's see...what was third hour again?" Kyoya asks

"It's.." She referenced the paper. "It's math."

"........Wonderful." Kyoya HATED math with a burning passion, "If I didn't need the grade, I'd straight up skip the class."

"It's fairly straight forward. No matter how you look at it, the formulas and numbers make a result that will never change."

"Regardless, I've never done well in math...oh, well. Let's just get this over with..." He says as they approach the classroom.

"You can't be that bad," she said, following him.

He smiles at her, taking a seat near the back like he normally does, setting his swords in the slot on his desk.

Moon sat in the desk beside him, taking out her leather-bound book again. She opened it to the page that was held by a red velvet ribbon.

"Here, you might need this for the class." He said, giving her an extra textbook opened to the page that they were going over in class.

"Do you have another for yourself?"

"Yeah" He grabs another from the shelves behind him.

The teacher had arrived to class just moments for before the bell rang.

Drop faced the front, taking out some blank paper to take notes with.

(You can time skip whenever you want. I don't mind continuing the scene, but most people find normal classes a bit boring. ^-^ )

(Alright ^_^)

The bell had eventually rang for class ended, "I thought it would never end...how'd you hold up?" He asked her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus