Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

“I ain’t running with my tail between my legs,” she told Marth, still facing the guards. “These guys don’t know who they’re messing with.”

The teen took a step toward the men, her hand at her side curling to slash at them again. Her nails, not appearing sharp in the least, bit into the armor they wore.

The guard who had spoken to her now had four large scratches in his chest. They weren’t enough to be life-threatening, but showed how weak their armor was compared to her.

(You going to do something on the boat? I have no ideas. ^^’ )
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(I've got nothing at all, lmao.)

Marth watched her in amazement, using his sword to help her as much as he could. Eventually, the guards that were still alive fled the scene, knowing full well they would've been killed had they stayed a second longer.

"You're an amazing warrior..." Marth smiled at her, "Thank you for the help..."
She shrugged, watching them go. “It was nothing,” she replied. “I just hate enforcers.” Her nose wrinkled in distaste. “They think they run everything, and get to do whatever they felt like.”

(Want to skip so that Axl and Wisteria are docking in the bay?)

Marth then tried to wrap the wound, failing horribly. "Anyways, had you not appeared then, I probably would've been killed. Mind if I ask your name, miss?"

"Look, I can see the land from here!" Axl shot up excitedly, "Perhaps the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty will be on the island?"

From the distance, they could see a golden poke up through the think jungle.
“Kitkat Draco,” the 19-year-old answered, looking down at her bloody hands. “I had hoped to avoid fighting for one day, but I wasn’t about to let a chance to mess with the authority.”

“You focus on the wrong things,” Wisteria sighed, getting up from where she sat. She went to stand by Axl’s side to see the island with her own eyes.

"Those bastards were after for killing the one that sold my sister." Marth replied, handing her a cloth to wipe the blood off.

"Perhaps it's that, or I'm just too much of a fan of Guns N' Roses." Axl replied, laughing a bit. "Welcome to the Jungle, Wisteria."

(Prepare for the endless Guns N' Roses references :D)
“Thanks,” the girl told him, using it to clean her hand off. “Well, I hope you find her.”

“I don’t know who or what that means.” Wisteria looked over the island with disinterested eyes. Once you’ve seen a jungle, you’ve seen them all. “Let’s just get this mission done so I can do something useful again.”

"Perhaps you know the ones who own her now..." Marth pulled out a photo of a strange man. "I've been trying to track him down for a few years now, but my search has yielded nothing."

"You're no fun... We've got about five minutes until we reach the port, perhaps I'll show you who those beautiful people are." Axl went back to the cabin, planning to blast his favorite song from the group.
“Beautiful is a relative term,” she muttered to herself, grabbing her things that were already set-up to go.

Kitkat looked the photo over. “You have anything that has his scent on it?”

"Yeah, I've got her old hat and staff back home I can grab." Marth replied, "Luckily, my place isn't too far."

"Sweet Child O' Mine is arguably their best song." Axl responded as the music started to play.
“Then what are we waiting for? Let’s get going ‘fore the sun sets.” KK nodded, ready to head out.

“Still don’t know what you’re talking about,” the angel told him, staring at where the ship would be tied up.

"Oh... I'm Marth by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you Kitkat." Marth smiled as he made his way towards the house.

"Maybe you're right... But, I believe beauty simply revolves around what one's passionate about. I'm passionate about my music and music is beautiful in my eyes." Axl replied, getting his stuff together.
“Likewise.”

“I’m hardly interested in what you’re ‘passionate’ about. It’s irrelevant and unnecessary.”

Axl simply rolled his eyes, "Well, what are you passionate about?"

Marth ran upstairs, picking up a cute sunhat and a reddish staff with a golden rose on the top.
KK waited downstairs for him.

“Doing my job,” Wisteria replied bluntly, dead-panning the conversation.

(Brb!)

(Okay!)

Axl fell silent, further conversation was pointless at this moment.

"Here they are, whether or not they still have her scent are beyond me." Marth set them on a table.
"How long have they been sitting unused?" Kitkat asked him.

"For about three years now." He replied, "She was the last one to use them."
"Than this might work," she told him, taking it in her hands and bringing it to her nose.
(Even, she smells it. Odd, she doesn't.)

The pair arrived on the shore, and Wisteria let her gaze roam around the area. In truth, this place stunned her, but she didn't let it show through her bored expression.

"I can just feel the goddess's overwhelming power permeating every inch of the island." Axl smiled, getting off the boat.

Marth simply watched her, "If we find the bastards who took my sister, I'll drag them to Hell myself..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus