Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

Infernus went into the shrine, sitting in a blazing throne.
The angel followed, muscles tense and coiled. “So,” she started, “what now?”

"Why do you seek the feather? As an angel, you've already got eternal life I assume, so what benefit does it bring you? Or is it for someone else?"
“Angels don’t live forever; we just age immeasurably slower than humans do. And I don’t want the feather. I was assigned to ensure it didn’t fall into the wrong hands. If Axl turned out to use it for harm in any way, I am to kill him. If it’s stolen, I’m to find it and kill the person with it.”

"You seem sincere. What harm could Axl do with the feather? Surely the aspiring musician would use it for good, right?"
“We don’t know that,” Wisteria countered. “For all I know, he’ll use it to start a war, or for revenge, or sell it to the highest bidder. There are countless of ways one could become corrupt by this power.”

She spoke from experience. It’s happened a number of times since Winter Shade became known to live over 340 years. Demons kill for less than that.

Infernus nodded in response, "Why did you agree to go with Axl to the island anyways?"
“I told my director what was going on, and he assigned me a mission. I intend to see it all the way through.” The angel danced around his question tactfully, which usually worked on everyone.

"Are you seriously trying to lie? I'm afraid it ain't working. You see, I'm the prankster of the family, so I can sniff a lie from a mile away." Infernus rolled his eyes. "No one can hear you in here."
“It wasn’t a lie,” she informed him. “I just left off what my mission guidelines were.”

"And, what are those mission guidelines, hmm? Answer truthfully and the feather is yours, Angel."
“To confiscate the feather from human custody, and bring it back to the Academy so the Kindly Ones can decide what to do with it. By any means necessary.”

"Are those Kindly Ones affiliated with my mother?" Infernus glared at her.
“Probably not,” Wisteria answered honestly, shrugging her shoulders. “And I doubt my mother would use the feather herself, seeing as she’s the Head of The Force.”

"If they're unaffiliated with my mother, they have no authority over who can and cannot use her feathers. Only she can decide that." Infernus replied, "However, you did past the test, so you obtain the Feather of Fire." A small pedestal in front of her revealed a sparkling, crimson red feather.
She gave a curt nod, walking up to the feather. The angel stopped to address him while keeping her back to him.
“There’s a clause in my assignment. It says I have the final say as to where the feather belongs. If I think it shouldn’t be brought back, then I can leave it in capable hands.”

"Like I told you, you'll have to bring that to my mother, she has the final say in the matter." He sighed, "Now, would you please get your friend."
She accepted the feather, and walked back out. “Your go,” was all she told him.

Axl nodded in response, taking a deep breath.

After about thirty minutes, Axl returned with the feather. "Damn... I can't think of any Guns N' Roses songs to reference for this moment."
Wisteria rolled her eyes, arms crossed impatiently as she leaned against a tree. “Where to next?”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus