Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"We've got the Guardian of Water to talk with. She's on the northernmost part of the island." Axl replied, setting the feather safely in his pack.
Nodding once, she pushed off the trunk to follow after him.

As they walked, Axl hummed along to various songs from his favorite group, eventually reaching a light blue shrine.
Wisteria waited for something to happen, still keeping her blade in hand.

Surrounding the shrine was a large moat, a large golden, snake-like creature was swimming around the water. Axl had his bow ready, watching the creature.

"Welcome to your trial." A young, innocent voice called out. "I am Azure, most people know of me as the goddess of water, but in reality I'm simply a guardian."
The angel looked at her, assessing her threat-level.

"You must simply defeat this little snake and the feather will be yours." She smiled innocently.

Axl took a few steps back and loaded his bow.
Giving a smirk, Wisteria twirled her knife so that the blade was held along side her arm and pointed back her way. "Gladly." She wasn't cocky or confident, but the angel rather enjoyed engaging in battles.

"Good luck." She stepped back from the moat as the serpent rose above the water, giving out a horrifying roar.

"God... Sounded like me in the morning sometimes." Axl readied to fire away, aiming for the beast's head.
The angel hung back, watching how the snake moved as Axl attacked it. She ran tactical strategies, patterns, and habits in seconds. How did it respond to his actions?

Axl fired off a few arrows, doing minimal damage to the snake's thick skin. "Well...maybe my axe will do better?" He quickly shifted between weapons, seeing if it'll work any better.
Wisteria ran at the serpent quickly, using her angel blood's enhanced abilities to move faster. She tested the thickness of the creature's scales by slashing its underbelly and jumping back if it decided to counter her.

In response to the small gashes on various areas on its body, the serpent raised its iron tail, slamming it at them.

rolled 1d6 and got 3
If it's even, it misses. Otherwise, it hits.

Taking a blow by the beast's tail, the angel recovered as best she could. She was unsteady on her feet, but that didn't stop Wisteria from rushing at it again. This time, she threw a few throwing knives at its snout, a very sensitive area for most animals.

A sickening crunch could be heard from Axl. He kept his distance and switched to his bow again, the arrows and her knives seemed to be working a bit.

(Alright, I gotta go. I don't think I'll be back on before you leave. So, see you tomorrow.)
(Byez!)

Gritting her teeth, she searched her mind for an Old Gellic word that might do more damage to the snake. She kept using her blade to cut it while doing so.
('Sup?)

(Heyo.)

The combination of her slashes and Axl's arrows proved to be useful, sickening roars were heard from the beast as it fell into the water, the crystal clear blue was turning a murky violet color.
Wisteria panted slightly, still ready to fight should the creature rise again. Her emerald green irises shone with a light only seen when she was extremely angry, excited, or fighting.

(Ugh, my finger hurts.)

Axl used his axe as a crutch, "Well, I suppose that went better than expected." He slowly made his way towards her, "You're an excellent fighter, ma'am."

(Throw some ice or something on it.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus