Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

("m at school, dork.)

"You'd have made a good soldier," she replied with a faint smile.
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(Blow that pop stand, man.)

"I don't think the military would allow a wannabe rocker to join." He laughed a bit, "Now, we just need to collect the feather."
The angel looked around for Azure.

"So, you actually managed to defeat the beast. That was amazing. Perhaps, you two will be the first ones to successfully obtain mother's prize." Azure laughed innocently, handing the two their feathers. "Your next trial is located on top of the central mountain, you'll meet my younger brother, Electarius."

"Thank you, kid." Axl smiled, safely setting the feather away.

She pouted a bit, "I'm not a kid, thank you. I'm over 5,000 years old."
Again, she cracked a smile. "You sound like Crocter."

Axl stared at her blankly "What's a Crocter?"
"Not a what, a who. He was.. well, what he does isn't important. I consider him to be my grandfather."

Axl simply nodded in response, keeping himself propped up with his axe. "If Azure's the oldest of the seven, I wonder what the youngest will look like?"
"..Can you walk like that?" Wisteria stopped, looking down at his hurt leg. "More importantly, can you fight well?"

"I'll be fine, I can use my bow for the time being." He replied, collecting the used arrows. "As long as I can fight from a distance, it'll be fine."
“If it bothers you more, then tell me. I have medical knowledge for more helpful than First Aid Kit.”

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you." Axl smiled and started to make his way towards the mountain, quietly humming along to various songs. "It might be interesting... Eternal life will allow me to keep my career flowing for years, perhaps one day I'll have a career like Axl Rose himself?"
“Being immortal doesn’t really sound nice to me,” she said with a shrug.

"As long as my music makes people happy, eternal life sounds wonderful to me. Rock n' roll's gonna live on, I hope."
"'To each his own,'" she quoted, continuing on.

Axl simply smiled at her, adjusting his cap as they continued towards the mountain.
Wisteria twirled her knife in one hand absentmindedly. She passed it from finger to finger, holding the handle only once in a while to restart the pattern she used. It was a way of keeping her blade ready to throw or defend should they be attacked suddenly, and keeping herself somewhat entertained.

"I should probably get started recording my tribute album when I return home..." Axl mumbled to himself, "I wonder how much music'll change in the coming centuries? Maybe a hundred years down the road, Guns N' Roses will simply be a memory, if that."
The angel ended up ignoring his pointless babbling. Couldn't he separate his mission from his personal life? She had no room to talk, though. Wisteria didn't even have a personal life. All she did was train, go on missions, attend occasional classes, and exercise.

Axl fell silent a short while later, having a peaceful look on his face as they continued approaching their destination.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus