Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

She kept glancing up to watch it flash around, trying to keep her focus on the area around them. Who could resist such a sight?
Axl Rose (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

(I gotta go, I'll be back in an hour.)
(Otayz!)

"Welcome to my home, little ones. I'm Electarius as Azure had told you. This trial will deal with your problem solving skills. You will need to clear a large maze and find two golden keys and bring them back to the entrance." An older looking male with golden hair informed them.

"Sounds easy enough..." Axl replied.
Crossing her arms, Wisteria leveled a steady gaze at the guardian. "Nothing's ever that easy," she told Roy.

(Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that confuses names :P)

"Perhaps I should keep my music playing that way we'll be able to meet up again after our mission?"
(No, she was talking to Roy.)

She flicked her gaze to him for a second. "How about you play it afterward?"

"That'll work. I'll use it as a signal when I finish my part." Axl smiled, heading inside first.

"Good luck you two. Inside the maze you will find some strange things..." The man smirked, disappearing.
Wisteria nodded, heading into the maze, prepared to take on just about anything. If it was really to test her, it would involve very social things, or awkward situations including trying to comfort someone.

Axl made his way through the maze, unable to find anything of use. Strange images were shown to him, he looked a bit nervous around the place.

Meanwhile, near Wisteria, the sounds of a sobbing child could be heard along with the deep growls of an unknown beast.
The angel gripped her weapon in her grip, moving cautiously toward the noise.

(Should I help Axl's scene?)

(Yeah, that'll work.)

"M-Mommy...someone help her, she won't wake up..." The voice wailed as the beast approached the child. Behind it was a bloody mess that was once his mother.
Wisteria set angry eyes on the creature, not caring if it was real or not. She charged the creature, having a plan formed in her head.

(Who's someone he feels like he let down?)

(His parents, probably. Overly religious folks that disapprove of his fighting and musical choices.)

The beast was knocked away, staring at Wisteria as it got back up. The child watched them, keeping near the bloody mess, sobbing over her.
The angel fought the monster as quickly as she could manage.

The voices of Axl's parents came to him in a whisper, but they were no where in sight. They hissed and threw insults, telling him he was a disappointment in their eyes.

Axl tried to ignore them, though his hands were shaking slightly. "S-Shut up....!"

The beast ignored her completely and lunged at the child, swiping at his chest, it didn't kill the child...yet at least. "M-Mommy...help me...please..." The child fell back into a pool of crimson, his breathing was frantic.
Gritting her teeth, Wisteria spoke in Old Gellic. "Zimbjue!" {Destroy!}

The voices only grew louder.

The beast soon turned to dust. The child was softly sobbing in the pool of blood next to his dead mother.
She knelt beside him, holding him so that he was looking up at her in her arms. "Can you speak?"

Behind Axl, a figure started heading his way.

"W-Who are you?" The boy was no less scared at this point.

Axl froze, unsure of what to do about the approaching figure, trying to calm himself, he started to hum some songs from his favorite group.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Magical High School

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus