Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Vacatioooon :D

Starting Saturday, I am going to be basking in the sun and floating along a lazy river~
I won't be checking much at all, or even making posts. So please just be patient with me <3 I will talk to you all again when I get back :D I am very happy to be going on vacation, it is going to be great!
Love you all! <3
Witness

I'll be super-duper patient with you, Celestina :) Sounds like absolute fun, and I hope you have a great vacation!
have fun!
Have fun!!!
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

I'm having a flipping awesome time!! :D Internet is SUPER slow but managed to check in. I am going through RP withdrawl but at least I am having plenty of fun! xD hope you all are doing well! <3
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Glad you are having a good time!
Good to hear cele, I'm glad your having fun. Cerridwen has made it back up so she and luc can rp again.

I'm home! But super exhausted and busy tomorrow!! xD Life is crazy but I love it!
Thanks for all the well wishes! <3 I am glad to hear about Cerri, Nikina! :D
Welcome back! Glad to hear that you are home! :D
Welcome back! Hope you had fun. :)

I had an absolutely awesome time! Though today is going to be a long day with skit practice nonstop, I have at least had a wonderful week. I defied my fears and did lots of exciting new stuff! :D It was really a great time! ^^
Witness

Sounds amazing, Celestina! :D Glad to hear you had such a great time, and getting over fears and trying exciting stuff is always a plus. Good to have you back :)
My reaction when finding out you were leaving us:
internet-nightmares.jpg
WHAT ANDYMAN SAID!

Have fun basking in the glory that is the Sun! o:
Darth_Angelus Moderator

After all the hard work and study, I think Celestina deserved a break. Glad she's back now though, RPR isn't quite the same without the post monster.

Thanks, Witness! :)

Also, awwww Andyyy <3 Don't worry, I'm back now! And happy to be with you and Eare! <3

Thanks very much, Darth! :) I did deserve the break, it was much-needed and very enjoyed!
I'm glad to be back :D I don't think I can rightfully hold the title of Post Monster much longer with my schedule getting nuts before college, but I'll always be glad to be the RP Harlot ;D

I love you guys so much. I missed you all ridiculously. It's like being away from my family. I just want you guys to know how much you mean to me :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Vacatioooon :D

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus