Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » AlmondHood is Dying... RP

Skye (played by FireFoxMyth)

Skye looks around then shakes her head. Almost whispering, "Can you point me to the nearest resting place?" Looking over at the shelves to her left, double checking for what she could have missed.
Kensuke Ichii (played by KansasVenomoth)

"Sadly, all of the hotels are closed. But, I've got a few extra guest rooms you can use here if you'd like." Kensuke offered, bagging up her stuff with a smile.

Sighing softly, Skye seemed to weigh her options then nodding with acceptance. "That will be fine. I would like to request a room for 21 days."

"Alright, I suppose that'll work." Kensuke got up, "Though, it'll cost you $400 a night." He said jokingly, leading her to the rooms.

Laying a bag of rare gems on the counter, Skye followed him. "That should cover the room, food, and anything else I might need over the next few weeks."

"...I wasn't serious, I'm not going to charge you." Kensuke said, handing her the bag. "Choose whichever room, except for the one at the end of the hall which is my room."

She nods, walking into the first room, shutting the door and letting out a sigh at the first bed she's seen in four days. Dropping her stuff, she casts a ruin on the door to keep it shut, then walks over to the bed to sleep off her fears and worries.

Kensuke was back in the storeroom, making the last batch before heading off to his room. "So, my first customer in days turned out to be my new roommate, how interesting." He laughed a little, sitting on his bed.
Kazania (played by toneno)

The streets were mostly silent now, as Kazania regain her pace into a walk. The buildings were all dark, either empty of inhabitants, or hiding shifty vagrants in their shade. Kazzy was dissapointed that she might have missed an opportunity to spy on some city dwellers having a good time, but she brushed it out of her mind. At least, until she spotted one shop with it's lights still on. Kazzy beamed, and quietly made her way to the door. It appeared to be a place of healing tinctures and more of the like. This excited the girl, as many tinctures are made with locally grown plants and herbs-- a topic she was very much interested in learning more about. She tapped lightly on the door, and proceeded to open it and peek inside.
"Hello? Is this place still open?"

Hearing the knocks, Kensuke came back into the storeroom, opening the front door. "How may I help you, miss?" He asked, smiling at her. The sweet smell of the medicine he had finished making earlier still filled the air. "If you're looking for a place to stay, we've got just two extra rooms for you."

Kazania stepped through the door, closing it behind her. "Oh, um, thank you. I am actually curious about what you're selling. " Kazania said, suddenly feeling awkward. It happened every time she encountered a decent seeming human. She dropped her eyes and wandered over to a shelf to inspect the many different colored bottles and their labels. "Do you make these mixtures yourself?" She asked, not missing a beat despite her shyness.

"Yes, the ones you're looking at are actually pretty fresh. I just brewed these medicines a few hours ago. In addition to medicine, I sell candies and tea as well. If you are in need of anything, let me know." Kensuke smiled, returning to the counter. "We've always got various juices and vitamins here." He continued, placing a few cups of freshly brewed tea on the counter. "Free sample of my green tea."

The offer of tea perked Kazania's attention, and she momentarily forgot about her social anxiety as she walked to the counter. The tea was hot and refreshing, and despite the burning she gulped it down eagerly. It was slightly bitter, sweet, and smelled like the forest after a humid day. Kazania sighed gratefully. "It's amazing! Isn't it weird how we can boil down shrubbery and drink it to reap the benefits of plant life?" She prattled on. "There are so many neat species to choose from to make a specific tea to help any ailment. It's so cool! Hah, you already know this I'm sure... It looks like your field of expertise! What an interesting career...!" She would keep going, if not for her lungs' need to breath in once in a while. Kazania gasped slightly, looking sheepish. "Oh, and thank you for the tea."

Kensuke laughed at her a little bit, "Herbal medicine and tea brewing has been my family's specialty for generations. The candies however, are pretty recent." He said in response, sipping at his own tea, "You seem pretty knowledgable yourself...and if you're interested in the career, I'd be more than happy to hire you, I'm looking for people to help with the making of new medicines and various items." The doctor seemed pretty happy with the chit-chat between the two.

Kazania gaped at the offer, then smiled brightly. "Work is next to impossible to find in this city! A chance to work with my favorite subject? How could I pass this opportunity up!" Kazzy was nearly choked up in her gratitude and excitement. She tapped her hands together and bowed. "It would be an honor to work here, sir! Are you certain about this offer though? I know businesses have it just as hard as citizens looking for work..." She asked, with a note of empathy in her voice.

"I'd love to have you aboard, most criminals tend to ignore my shop due to the strong scents in here." Kensuke smiled, "Now, let's not choke ourselves here, miss." He smiled, handing her a sheet of paper. "Here's the items we sell, it's best you learn this inside and out. Also, what's your name?"

With a feeble chuckle and a smile, Kazania regained her posture and took the paper. "My name? Oh, I'm called Kazania. You can call me Kazzy though... Thank you sir. What should I address you as?" Kazania asked, as she glanced down at the inventory sheet curiously. She wasn't sure she recognized all the names, but she was eager to learn what they all were.
GoRDoN (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((I've missed some stuff! Im sorry. I'll just jump in.))

GoRDoN sat in the stret, ignoring all noise around him. He sighed heavily and looked up into the sky. He laid down in middle of the road not making any movements or noises.

The sky was pitch black and the moon was full and bright. Suddenly the sky shifted into a dark purple color and GoRDoN just laid there, watching

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kazzy. I'm Kensuke, though most people just call me Ken or Doc." Kensuke smiled, extending his hand. "I can show you the recipes for the medicines and candies tomorrow, we'll just get you settled here first."
Azalea McKinney (played anonymously)

Azalea entered the town after a long day of traveling. She was quite exhausted, but she still needed a place to stay. She adjusted the messenger bag that rested on her shoulder, full of drawing and tattoo supplies, as she surveyed the town before her. After a couple minutes of that, she switched the small duffle bag she held over to her other hand, before walking off in search of somewhere to spend the night.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » AlmondHood is Dying... RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus