Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » AlmondHood is Dying... RP

Skye (played by FireFoxMyth)

Skye lay fast asleep in her bed, waking up instantly when her amulet began to glow around her neck, signalling trouble somewhere nearby. She rose quickly, strapping on her boots and grabbing a quiver and bow. Racing outside the store, by passing the two talking, she ran, following directions only she could see.
Kazania (played by toneno)

"Thank you Dr. Kensuke! I will do my be--" Kazania was cut off by the abrupt appearance of the white haired young woman darting out from the back of the shop. Kazania pulled the sheet of paper close to her chest in surprise, crumpling it slightly. Noting the strange woman's appearance and attire, Kazania watched as she zoomed by, seeming in a rush, almost in a panic to leave. "Wha..? Is everything okay?" Kazzy asked out loud with a concerned tone. She was worried that there might be something devious going down somewhere near this part of the city, and wondered if people needed help.
Kensuke Ichii (played by KansasVenomoth)

"I've got no idea what she's doing. She's got a room here for the night, so I'm assuming she's forgotten something." Kensuke said, a bit confused as well. "Anyways, you needn't worry about her, Kazzy." Kensuke reassured her, smiling a bit. "Anyways, I need to finish working on my next batch of candies."
Skye (played by FireFoxMyth)

Freezing for a moment at the door way, she holds up some salt. "Can I borrow this? I'll pay you back when I return?" Her eyes displaying a moment of pleading, looking towards the store owner.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » AlmondHood is Dying... RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus