Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Ice (played by Mathgeek124)

"Cool..." Her voice trailed off as she flipped the page in her 100 year old sketchbook and started drawing something else. "No, no. The shadows cast downwards as the moon is high in the sky, idiot." She rambled on, too focused on her drawing to realize she was speaking aloud.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(Asher i hope you know that kat is crying right now XD)

(Hello?)
The Lees (played by KhaeosMage)

(Some people have finals around this time, so it makes sense that there be some inactivity.)
(yes 'I' myself do but its not like the actual character is reading this :P)

"I'll leave you to it then"

He walked off lighting his cigarette looking around in case a teacher were nearby.

She didn't hear him as she was far to engulfed in her drawings. She was drawing a blue moon rose, very rare. They are one of the most beautiful flowers.

Kat held her picture close and hig it agenst her chest like it was a child who just got back from an accident and contiue to cry louder.

She finished the sketch and brought out her water color pencils and tried to find the right shade of blue. "No, it would be lighter here and darker here. Idjit!" She whispered under her breathe going into a foreign language.
Oliver Durand (played by Sp8ders)

(I'm terribly sorry, but I can not be in this RP anymore, I have sadly lost interest in it. I do hope you guys prosper in it's activity and funitivity, take care everyone.)

(Okay well bye I guess)

(ok well i was shipping you and ice so bye bye)

(You had to say it)
The Lees (played by KhaeosMage)

(Oliver's gay, remember?

Also, I'm about to have a lot on my plate rp-wise, so I'm gonna have to leave here too. Sorry! And wish you all only good things for your characters)

(K)

(I Didn't know that 😂)
(Hey guys, sorry to be the next bearer of bad news but Luna and I are going to have to drop out! We both have a lot of other time commitments and we're not really involved in the key plots of the rp, so we've had a serious discussion and decided it's best if we drop out! We wish you all the best for the main plots!!)

(And who does that leave? Kat, me and no one? Okay.)

(Me you asher and i thince ace)

(Nope ace left. But I have another rp forum called High School by Amber for all who wanna go)

(Wasnt i in one of those you guys were going to fast XD)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus