Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Oliver Durand (played by Sp8ders)

Alecks adjusted the items In his arms and let out a quiet scoff. Taking the items from Cass and nodded his head. Speaking with a heavy amount of sarcasm.

"Yes quiet, what a ecstatic way of staring my morning. Absolutely thrilling."

He rolled his pink eyes as he maneuvered his way over to the door where he returned to scetching vigorously.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat jumped on him then kissed him for about 15 seconts (:))

(Adam: )
Suddenly he pushed her away and set her down she was confused adam said with a sad face "kat im sorry to say this but we need to break up"

(Kat: )
Kat was in shock she started to tear up and run to the back of the school crying.
Asher stood in silence for a moment then looked at Cass with a look somewhere along the lines of 'oh boy'

"Aaaaah... Yea... Good way to start the morning..."

Kat sat down agenst the school and cryed her eyes out.
Cass raised an eyebrow at Alecks' sarcasm, turning to Asher to mimic his look. "He didn't seem particularly cheerful," he commented brightly. "I don't think I've ever managed to annoy someone quite that quickly before."

(please would it be okay if one of my friends joined??)

(YAS)

Alecks was busy writing away when he heard the girl crying and running off, he was honestly half tempted to chase her down and comfort her, but he ignored the urge and went back to work.

Some would describe him as that snarky nerd kid, or a general asshole with his sarcasm, but he's just a tired and busy person.

(That's my life)
"Heh ah he may have been a little pissed about getting knocked over or something... I dunno..."

He looked in the direction Kat went and turned back to Cass.

"Should we, do something about that? I dont mean go all Doctor Phil on her ass or anything but I think class is starting soon and I dont think she would wanna miss it..."

(LOL doctor Phil jokes)
(CASH MEH OUSA HOWBOWDA)

Alecks gave into temptation and closed his journal, following the path the girl took off in a fit. It wasn't long until he found her, not like It would be that hard in the first place, follow the sound of tears and heartbreak. Alecks moved and spoke.

"Madamoiselle. I had heard what had happened." He somehow from nowhere brought out a tissue. Makes people wonder what does he have in that hoodie? A bomb? A skeleton? An entire civilization? Who knows.

He gently held the tissue forward with a glove hand and smiled from beneath the medical mask. An olive branch in the form of tissue paper.

Kat sniffed and grabbed the tissue "thank you" she said as she wiped her tears. She stopped crying and just sat in silence.

(LETS GO BRO)

Alecks gently leaned against the wall, and slowly slid down to sit next to her, his knees brought up to his chest as he raised a brow.

"Judging from your current mannerism and tears, I have a theory that you and your previous relationship had broken up? Well, firstly I'd like to say that I am sorry to hear that, but I wish to also remind you that while one part of your life may have ended, it's still a part and you should keep moving forward. You'll never know what you'll find."

He grabbed another tissue and held it out.

"I do believe classes will be starting soon madamoiselle, so I suggest we should get going before we are late."
Asher watched Alecks go in the direction Kat went a smirked.

"looks like Mr. Masquerade is on the case"

He looked toward the way to class then toward the field glancing between the two thinking whether or not to skip class or actually go to it this time. Eventually he sighed and walked toward class putting his hands in his pockets.

Kat grabbed the tissue and whipped her tears she sniffed she got up and walk to the door. The bell rung off to period 1

(Lol)

Alecks remained where he was, it wasn't like he HAD to go to class, he was top ranking for everything. All As, ahead of the class, etc. He sometimes goes to certain classes out of mere curiosity of participation grades. He eventually got up and brushed himself down, he might as well go to first period.
After Asher left, Cass figured he might as well start heading in too. He rearranged his bag on his shoulder, cheerfully heading towards his lesson. Nothing like a bit of schoolyard drama to start of the day, after all. A few friends greeted him in the corridors and he was in fantastic spirits by the time he reached his classroom.

Kat walked into her class room and sat in the vary back and put her head down.
Asher sat somewhere in the middle left of the class with his arms on the desk and chin resting on them. He was sitting behind a girl poking her in the back, while she seemed a little annoyed it was clear they knew each other and Asher was just messing around.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus