Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Loner With a Wild Side

Nori-Vea (played by Mernaga) Topic Starter

He gave a slight snort at her response. "Lucky you, then." He sat down after another moment and stretched, before his brow furrowed and he gave a slight shiver.
Matrihan (played by Fruitloop999)

Upon hearing Blair's response, Mat heaved a sigh of relief, "Thank the gods, cuz I'm done for like, a week. This is just a little overwhelming, it's worse than seeing the universe and believe me, that's saying something." He laughed, a bit hysteric, and swayed on his feet, only just catching himself on a tree.
"And, uh-... yeah, no secrets. Bad, got it. I'm from a different planet. Extra-terrestrial, nice to meet y'all."

"...Congrats for being the only kid at school that's friends with a genderbent werewolf and an alien, I guess." Nori glanced to Blair. "...At least, hopefully we're the only ones."
Blair Thornton (played anonymously)

Blair shook her head in disbelief. "I just...can't believe this. This is so unreal. I mean, I stopped believing in monsters when I was like, nine." She said, chuckling to herself. Then, she flashed a grin at the both of them. "I don't know what you guys are talking about. I think it's cool."

"It definitely isn't cool." Nori shook his head, and let out a sigh. "I'm jealous of you."

"I've gotta agree with him," Mat spoke, "not being human is really, really not cool. Like, are you actually seeing this?" He waved a bloodstained hand in front of her, "or am I just hallucinating? Things are kinda foggy right now..."

"We still need to treat those cuts." Nori pulled his shirt off, starting to tear the cloth into long strips.

"Hey, at least you won, didn't you?" Blair asked exasperatedly, "I mean, you kicked that guy's ass back there, and saved Nori's life! That seems pretty cool to me."

He glanced to Blair as he worked. "...He wasn't going to kill me."

"First of all," Mat pointed at Blair, "there's a difference between winning and temporarily incapacitating the enemy. Second of all," this time he turned to Nori, "Maybe he wouldn't kill you, but I think killing you would've been a mercy when you take in what he would've done." His hand fell to his side, "and thanks for the first-aid."

Nori shook his head a bit, but continued working. "It wouldn't have been anything new."

"Yeah, it certainly seemed like he was going to make your life a living hell, either way." Blair quipped, in agreement with Mat. "Also, so what? It was still pretty cool! That's not exactly something anybody can do."

"He would've played around with me a couple days, then disappeared for a few months." He muttered as he finished up wrapping Mat's cuts, then glanced back toward the direction they came from. "...He's gonna be pissed when he wakes back up."

Mat grumbled a denial to Blair's last statement, but stayed silent, far too tired to do much else. He let Nori finish treating his wounds and began to ponder ways to stop the beast in the woods.

Blair's eyes trailed off towards the path they took behind them. She grimaced at the thought of seeing that man again. She pursed her lips, and asked, "Is there anyway we can make him go away? Y'know...permanently?"

"Unless you want to become a murderer or open up a werewolf jail, there isn't really a way." He shook his head. "And you two should stay away from him. I'm sure he'd be happy to make another pet out of you," He looked to Blair. "And there's always the possibility that an alien could become an were-alien-wolf if they get bit."

Mat shrugged, "Some governments already want my head. Why not actually murder someone who probably deserves it? Besides, if he's a werewolf he must have a great sense of smell, right?" he reasoned, "he's already catalogued what we smell like and avoiding him isn't gonna do much."

"...Are you sure?" Nori asked him, glancing up at Mat. "Murder's a really serious thing."

Blair exhaled sharply. "Oh, so first I meet two werewolves and an alien. And now we're planning a murder together? This day just keeps getting weirder... I need a smoke." She muttered to herself, before pulling the pack out of her pocket and retrieving a cigarette with her teeth. After burning the end of it with her lighter, she took a long drag.

Nori's nose wrinkled at the sudden smell of smoke, and he shook his head to clear it. He glanced toward the clearing deeper in the woods again, quickly becoming anxious.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Loner With a Wild Side

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus