Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Loner With a Wild Side

Nori-Vea (played by Mernaga) Topic Starter

"I call HER that because that is her name. Right, Pet?" He gently stroked the side of Nori's muzzle, to which Nori barely resisted recoiling from. "Calling her anything else would imply she isn't mine." He looked back to Mat. "Unless you're here to claim her?"
Matrihan (played by Fruitloop999)

"Claim?" Mat's face morphed into the epitome of disgust, "Dude that's disgusting. And anyways, he-- she, they, whatever-- doesn't belong to anyone. That's just, ehhhgg." He shivered.
Mat stepped further out of the shadows and made the bold decision to slap the beasts hand away, "Seriously, stop."
Blair Thornton (played anonymously)

Blair could only stare in bewilderment at the sight. She tried opening her mouth to say something, to yell, anything- but she couldn't make a sound. When Mat spoke, her eyes shot over to him in surprise, unaware that he was even at the scene. She could swear she was beginning to feel faint.

He immediately had Mat's wrist in an iron grip. "I don't remember giving you permission to touch me." He growled. "As you have no business here, I advise you to leave."

"Uh, eh-heh," Mat stuttered nervously, reaching up with his other hand to rub the back of his neck, "I-uh... I don't think I can do that. You- you see... I have these things called morals, you may not've heard of them. But they kinda prevent me from letting you do this."
Beneath his shaky exterior, Mat was prepared for a fight, tensing his muscles and slowly working his boots off, seeing the need for the all-out offensive.

"This is a private matter between my pet and me." The beast informed him calmly. "If you wish for your body to remain in one piece, you should probably turn around and go back to class."

"I don't no how many times I have to say it, buddy," Mat's voice lowered to something more harsh, "I'm. Not. Leaving." A sickly sweet smile spread across the young man's face, baring sharp teeth, "If you have a problem with that, take it up with the HR department."
By now Mat's eyes were burning red and white, his boots were off and revealed hooked claws-- similar to the ones on his hands-- tensed in anticipation.

A nasty grin slowly spread across the beast's face. "Interesting. This should be fun." He stood up, releasing his grip on Nori's muzzle. "So how are we doing this? The one still alive gets to keep her?"

"Correction: the one still alive gets to decide what her fate is. You live, you keep her. I live, she's free." With that he jumped at the larger male, intending to tackle him to the ground.

Blair let out an audibly gasp, but quickly used both hands to cover her mouth. Her breathing turned ragged, terrified of what was going to happen. She wasn't sure what to do, so she thought she could bail. She started moving backwards, immediately tripping over vegetation and tree roots.

He skirted to the side and scoffed. "She'd suffocate with freedom. She needs an owner taking care of her." He suddenly jumped forward swinging a clawed hand at Mat. "Just look, she doesn't even know what to do without me!"
That statement was wholly incorrect, however, as Nori was currently heading for the girl that had fallen onto the forest floor.

"Really? Cuz it looks like she's got a better idea of what to do with her life than you do." The claws had raked across his cheek, releasing thick, purple blood, but he was not deterred. He grabbed the "man's" arm, digging his claws in, and directed the momentum of his movement towards the ground.

His sneer morphed into a snarl, and the momentary distraction of looking toward his "pet" allowed Mat to get the upper hand, sending the beast to the ground.

Blair looked up at the approaching beast, her eyes full of panic and her lips parted. She was frozen once again, just waiting for something horrible to happen to her.

Mat clasped a hand tightly around the furred throat, applying intense pressure and focusing the rest of his weight onto his opponent's limbs

Not hesitating a moment, Nori took her arm and pulled her off the ground. "You need to get out of here before you get hurt!"
The beast kicked at Mat once he was pinned, snarling ferally at the strange person as he fought to get free.

Blair, a tad disoriented from being rushed to her feet, began rapidly shaking her head. "N-no, but you...Mat is... and you're gonna be-" She tried to utter a sentence, but all that would come out was bits and pieces.

"He has it under control! Go, it's not safe!" Nori ordered her, before glancing back toward the two. Mat had it under control for now, but Alpha would get free soon enough...

Mat could feel his hold weakening and instead resorted to more animalistic practices. He dug his teeth into Alpha's neck (internally cringing at the taste of coppery blood and matted fur) and wildly dragged his dull but tough claws across his every inch. He implored his gods to give him enough strength to inflict bloody wounds, as perhaps blood loss would hinder the beast beneath him.

Upon seeing him beginning to struggle, Nori left the girl's side and ran back toward the two. She skirted around them and after observing the scene for a moment and deliberating, kicked the side of the beast's head as hard as possible, causing him to immediately go limp beneath Mat.
...And then kicked again. For good measure.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Loner With a Wild Side

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus