Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Loner With a Wild Side

Blair Thornton (played anonymously)

Blair scoffed at Mat. "Obviously not! I'm more suggesting that we...trick him into saying something he doesn't want us to know. Manipulate the manipulator." She explained. Then, she turned to Nori. "Well, maybe you won't have to talk to him. You said he would be willing to turn me into one of his...'pets'. Maybe I could get him to tell me something."
Nori-Vea (played by Mernaga) Topic Starter

"All it would take is him to overpower you for a split second." She warned Blair. "That's all the time he'd need to bite you, and your life would be over."
Matrihan (played by Fruitloop999)

Mat stood abruptly, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Please tell me you're not gonna offer yourself up for any reason! That's ridiculous!"

"Well unless you have any other bright ideas, this seems like our only option!" Blair snapped.
Then she inhaled deeply, hesitating a moment before speaking again. "You guys will just have to have faith in me. I'm not entirely sure this'll work, but as of right now it's our best shot."

"You aren't the one I don't have faith in." Nori told her. "You can't trust him, even for a second."

"Look, you guys," Mat sighed, "let's all just calm down, getting agitated is just making this whole thing harder." He took a deep, measured breathe, intending to lead the others. "Now, has anyone got any ideas that don't involve the impossible or suicide?"

Nori glanced to Mat. "Run away." She said flatly.

"If we do that, he'll be chasing us for the rest of our lives. C'mon, I can do this. You gotta trust me. I know I'm a human, but that doesn't make me completely worthless." Blair spoke rapidly.

He clapped his hands together, rubbing them with false enthusiasm, "Well, that's just wonderful!"

"...Don't let him get near you." Nori finally told her. "The moment you think something's wrong, you get out of there." She gave Blair a dead serious look. "Promise."

"Of course, of course." She swore, pressing a fist to her chest. She wore a determined expression. "I promise."

"Okay. Alright, just-" Mat looked reluctant to be accepting this, "stay safe. If you need help, call."

Nori gave a firm nod in agreement, before sniffing the air for a second. "I don't think he's found us yet."

"I know, I know." Blair said, holding her hands up defensively. Then, she flashed a reassuring smile. "I'll have it done before you even know it, alright?" She did her best to hide her hands now, which were beginning to shake with nervousness.

Nori didn't want to get Blair more upset, but she wanted her to know what she was in for of this plan went south. "...If he manages to bite you, you're going to turn into a monster after sunset, every day."

Mat hardened his voice, "But if that happens, we'll help you. It'll be okay."

Blair nodded her head. "Right, that's...right. Yeah. I just won't let him get too close. Keep my guard up, y'know? It'll be fine. Totally fine!" She began to ramble, which seemed to be her own way of talking herself through stressful situations.

Nori seemed almost as worried as Blair did, but gave her a reassuring smile.
...It probably didn't do much good, though, as it looked more like a snarl at the moment.

She exhaled slowly. "...Okay. So what, now we just wait? Wait for him to find us?" She asked, already dreading the thought of just waiting around for her potential doom to arrive at her front door.

"Should we go out looking for him?" She asked. "He finds us either way."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Loner With a Wild Side

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus