Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Raven (played anonymously)

"how come you always want to eat cake??"

She says as she scoops a forkful into her mouth. She looks outside, really wishing it was snowing so she could have a snowball fight. But for now, she was content with eating cake.
Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

"Oh. My mom made lot's of cake. That is, until, my brother killed her, along with my dad." He said, with the same relative smile on his face, as if it didn't matter to him at this point.

(omg!!! Cross universes!! Let the cannons begin!!! XD)

Ravens eyes widened as she stared at him. She almost couldn't believe that he could say that no nonchalantly. She just put her fork down and looked at him sadly.

"Your brother...What happened to him..If you don't mind talking about it..."

(Let the universes collide!!)

"Oh, he's in an asylum right now. I tried to get him out, but he refused to take my help. He said he wasn't willing to be a charity case, and he didn't want me in his life ever again." He said, smiling.

(actually, I was thinking about something for awhile in the asylum rp!! If your interested xD)

Raven just stares at him, shocked before putting her fork down and hugging iyu. She hugs him for the longest time.

"I'm so sorry..."

(Oooh tell me!)

Iyu gets surprised by her sudden hug, but smiles and hugs her back.
"I don't see the problem with it, honestly. I've lived with someone like him long enough, so it doesn't really matter at this point where he is now." He says.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

(Not even going to ask. Alos, raven can you reply to Stonebridge Prison because that chat is dead.)
Jean shook her head and teleported to the bedrooms and laid on her bed.

(what if we got it involved in the asylum rp? Like, they're on the run and they stumble into the city. They bump into it, who is z's brother, and he shelters them and maybe even decides to help them? Lol it's be funny to see how he reacts to z having a girlfriend xD)

"But he's your brother. And family is important....At least you tried getting him out though....Maybe you'll meet him in another life..."

She says resuming her cake eating until her half of the cake was gone.

(Nice! We should do that!)

"Yeah, I guess." He said, finishing the rest of his slice.
"Do you have any family?" He asked the girl.

Jean took off her shirt to let her body breath and she looked down. She was still wondering why she was still worried about Mika.

(awsome!! He's your character so I'll leave it up to you!!)

Raven thinks for a moment, before shrugging and shaking her head in disappointment

"No. I killed mine, remember?"

(Just wanted to let you know, if you see a guy named DeathTakes that's my friend and he's going to join us)

(Okay, got it.)

"Oh, right." He said.
"Did you mean to kill them?" He asked, out of a sudden.
"I mean.. Was there a reason as to why you did it?" He said, correcting himself.

Raven thinks back, at the time she killed her parents, before shaking her head vigorously.

"No...I mean, I don't think so....Daddy was hurting me again,and I begged him to stop...I never used my magic, so it built up inside me. When he went to hurt me again, all I remember is the room shaking, and then it all went black. I woke up under rubble next to my parents who were dead and bloodied..."

"Sounds scary.." He said.
"My brother cooked my parents and ate them." He said simply.
"I didn't know until after I had eaten my mom's arm. And by then it was too late, no?" He said, chuckling.

Ravens eyes widened and she clasped her hand over her mouth at the thought. Eating your own parents?! That was sick!!

"Y-your ate your parents....???"

"Yeah.." He said.
"He said it was a kind of chicken.. So I.." He said, trailing off.
"Never mind." He said.
"Forget I said anything."

Raven frowns, wondering how to cheer him up. After a moment she smiles and takes the fork, picking up a piece of cake and shoving it in his mouth.

"Eat!!"

Jean teleported down to Iyu and Raven. She leaned on the wall and watched them both for a little then walked off. She couldn't stop thinking about Mika and if he was alright.

Iyu smiles as he watches the girl shove a spoonful of cake in his mouth.
He happily eats it, and watches as Jean teleports next to them both. She quickly leaves, as if looking for someone. He decides to shrug the thought off at the moment, and continues to eat cake with the girl, him now feeding her, and repeating the process.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus