Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Iyu grins.
"Nature!" He says, eagerly.
"I want a friend made out of flowers, and roses. That'd be pretty." He says, imagining how it'd look.
Raven (played anonymously)

Raven nods and places her hand on the ground. Using all the energy she could muster, she sent a pulse of energy I to the Earth, and a patch of grass slowly started growing taller, and forming a figure. And as it made it's form, it had eyes and a mouth made of flowers and blinked before waving to him. Raven just panted and nodded at iyu.

"T-there you go..."

Iyu smiled, waving back at the figure she had created.
"Are you okay? You look a bit tired. Oh, that must've drained your energy, I'm sorry." He said.

Raven shook her head and smiled up weakly at iyu. She hadn't slept in weeks, and doing magic didn't come without consequences. She yawned and tried to keep her eyes open.

"I-its ok...Go play with your friend...I-im just gonna....Lie...down...."

She says before passing out.

Iyu looks at the girl, seeing that she had passed out. Now it was his time to drag her. He grabbed the girl's arms and lifted her bridal style, taking her to the nature lady.
"Hey.. Do you think you can make a flower bed?" He asked her.
The lady nodded, forming the bed.
He smiled and thanked the woman, setting the girl down. She wasn't as heavy as Iyu expected her to be, maybe about less than ninety pounds? He couldn't tell, but she was as light as a feather. He smiled at her and spoke.
"Get some rest, Rave," before sitting next to her and falling asleep himself.

no more...Please...I'm sorry....

She says to her parents as she suddenly thrust back into the memory of the day she killed them. She was huddled in a corner, bruised and bloodied, her parents hovering over her.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?! You've disgraced this family!!!"

"I-Im sorry...."

She keeps saying as he Continues to yell at her and hurt her. She places her hands over her head and tried to deflect his hits.

"Stop it..."

She says repeatedly. Every time she says it growing more and more desperate. Eventually he goes in for another hit, but Ravens eyes glow white and the house around then starts to shake.

"STOP IT!!!!"

she screams before blacking out.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!"

Raven screams in her sleep, hugging her body and fueling up in a tight ball as she screamed in pain and rage. She jolts up, beads of sweat running down her face as she looks around, seeing she's still by the waterfall. She tears up before noticing iyu and the flowerbed.

Iyu wakes up as he hears the girl shrieking. He gets up quickly and goes over to her.
"What!? What is it?!" He asks, concern filling his voice.
"Rave, talk to me!" He said, now shaking the girl.

Rave looks over at iyu, and her eyes widened when he started shaking her. She gripped his wrists tightly to get him to stop, tears well g up in her eyes.

"I-im ok....It was just a nightmare..."

She says wiping her eyes so he wouldn't have to see her cry.

He sighed of relief.
"Phew." He said.
"Well, are you still okay? You look a bit shookened up.."

"it wasn't so much a nightmare as it was a bad memory...."

She says as she looks at the flower creation she had made, aka: iyus flower friend. She motions to it as she looks at him.

"Why don't you go say hi.."

"Mm.. Okay.." He says, nodding at the girl.
He crawls over to the nature figurine and sits crisscrossed next to her.
He looks over and half smiles.
"Hello.." He says.
Dakota (played by Journey)

(I'm not joining the rp yet I'm just posting this for no reason)
The figure stares back, frozen like a statue.

Raven shakes her head as she blasts a small thing of magic at the figure, bringing it to life. It blinks and waves at iyu, it's smile made entirely out of flowers as it walks up to him, picks a flower and hands it to him.

"Those flowers are my favorite.'

Iyu grins at the woman made of flowers, waving back at her. He grabs the flower she hands him and stares at it in awe.
"It's so pretty.." He says, his eyes twinkling.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean walks up behind the two and sighs. "Just kiss and get on with it." She said as she walked away back laughing a little. She shook her head and ate a tiny piece of chocolate.

Iyu blushed and looked down at the floor. He obviously didn't like the girl like that, she was composed of flower's for Pete's sake! Yet the sudden remark still made him feel embarrassed. He stood up and walked to a tree, sitting there silently.

Raven chuckled as Jean said that, and watched iyus face turn red as he went to the tree and sat down. She turned to Jean with a smile.

"Are you talking about the flower girl or me?"
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

'I'm talking about you. You both would be perfect together." She said laughing a little

Her face instantly turned red. Iyu and raven kiss?? The thought was way over Ravens head. After all, she was oy 9!! And she didn't know how old it was. She glanced at iyu to see his reaction before her face turned darker red.

Iyu looked over at the two girls, and overheard that Jean meant Raven. The thought of that made Iyu's face two times redder. He covered his face with his hands, and curled up in a little ball against the tree. He couldn't handle love, or feelings overall, so the thought of being with someone, let alone one of his best friends, made him feel embarrassed and uncomfortable.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus