Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Raven (played anonymously)

Raven noticed iyus reactions, and instantly she felt a knot in the pit of her stomach. Did he not like her?? What was wrong with her?? She just blinked before sighing and crawling out if the bed.

"Excuse me..."

She said heading back for the orphanage.
Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

Iyu watched as Raven's face fell flat. He instantly felt as if he had done something wrong. He stood up and walked over to her before she left, grabbing her arm from behind, and spinning her around.
"Hey, Rave. Um, did I do something wrong?" He said, innocently yet clueless.

Raven jumps slightly as it grabs her arm and spins her around. She stares at him eyed for a moment before shaking her head and forcing a smile.

"No, of course not. Why would you think that?"

He frowned her, not buying the act.
"What's wrong? I did something, didn't I?" He asked, concern in his voice.
"Tell me what's wrong Rave, and I'll fix it." He said, determined to do the right thing for the girl.

The smile disappears from ravens face and she stares at him for a moment, before sighing and closing her eyes. She try to think of the right words to say before deciding to just come out with it.

"What's wrong with me that I'm not likeable...."

Iyu's eyes widen.
"What do you mean? You're a very likeable person! You're my best friend, after all!" He says, yet pauses on his words.
"Wait. Did you mean..?" He asks, looking at the girl in her eyes.

Her face flushed and her eyes lowered to the ground. She couldn't look him in the eyes. After a moment she just nods, really wanting to just lock herself in a room.

"Y-yeah..."
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean shook her head and climbed onto the roof of the Orphanage and sat down.

"Oh.." He says, looking down at the ground himself.
He hesitantly looks back up at the girl, and takes her hands in his.
"Raven," He says, disregarding the nickname he normally gives her.
"You are a likeable person. I really don't know what I think of you, seeing as I can't and don't know how to handle relationships, but I can tell you this. I care about you enough to say that you're a great person. You're someone who I can talk to, someone I need when I feel bad, and someone I.. Like.."
He said, looking back down at the ground.
"Raven.. I think I.. Like you..?" He said, questioning what the word really meant when he used it towards the girl. Did he like her as a friend? Or did he like her more than that..?

Jean heard the conversation and laughed a little. She couldn't get over how much those two didn't know.

Ravens eyes widened as she teared up. She was experiencing a bunch of firsts. Having a home, having a friend, and now like? They were both to young to know what the word meant anyway, but raven just smiled and nodded.

"I-i like you too."

Jean teleported to Iyu and Raven. "The word like means when you like someone else but love means an intense feeling of deep affection." She said as she looked around for Mika.

The boy nodded at Jean, getting a better understanding of the word.
"Oh, boy. This changes a lot. Now what do we do?" He asked, wondering if their potential relationship changed what they did.
"Ooh. Wanna get cake?" He asked, smiling.

Jean looked at Iyu and Raven. "Have any of you seen Mika anywhere because I can't find him?" She asked calmly as she walked to the window.

Iyu shook his head.
"I didn't see him since a couple of days ago." He said, his face now flashing of concern.
"Do you thing something happened to him?" He asked.

Raven chuckles and nods, smiling as she grips his hand back and starts walking towards the house. The meaning definitely changed. But she didn't think either of them cared. So she just smiled and continued walking.

"Duh!!"

Iyu smiled, now being pulled away by the girl.
He made his way inside the kitchen, looking for a cabinet with cake in it. Once finding it, he grinned and grabbed it, setting it down in front of them both.
"Bon Appetite!"

Raven walks to the counter and waits for him to grab the cake. When he places it in front of them, she holds up a finger and goes to a drawer and pulls it open, grabbing 2 forks.shw walks to him and hands him one before digging into the cake.

"This ish sooooo ghood!!"

He grins, shoving a scoop of cake into his mouth as well. He smiles at the glorious taste of the chocolate, and nods his head.
"It tastes like heaven!!" He says, continuing to scoop more cake in to his mouth.

Jean climbs onto the roof and sighs. "Where are you, you big goof." She said calmly trying not to worry too much about him. She didn't really like Mika so why did she care so much about where he was.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus