Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

"Blah, blah. This is too sappy, where's the fun in all this?! Be happy guys!! Hey! Howabout we all go inside and eat some cake! I'm hungry!!" He said, putting on a warm smile, and losing his creepy side. He was worried for everyone's sake, and he wanted all of their friendships to last forever, not to end so quickly!
"Cake.. Cake!!" He said, quietly chanting to himself in the background.
Raven (played anonymously)

(sooooo hiiis!!! ^-^)

Raven looks between Jean and iyu. She shrugs at Jean, not knowing why they were still outside, let alone whether the caretaker would even allow Raven to live there. Iyu on the other hand confused her quite a bit. Though, the mention of cake made her stomach growl, and she just quickly hid her face behind her hair embarressed. Though, the mention of the animals caused Raven to grip her dress again to remain calm.
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

She walked inside slowly. "Sir do you know where the bedrooms are?" She asked calmly while looking around inspecting her surroundings. She looked at the cake and she gagged a little remembering she hasn't eaten in weeks. "I'll live without the cake sir but thank you" She said while she was looking down wishing she hasn't said so much to these homo sapiens she barely knew or trusted.

"The bathrooms are down the hall and two lefts," The police told the girl.
"Are you sure you won't have any food?" He asked, concern growing in his voice for the girl's sake.
Iyu, however, was already halfway done with the cake. He lunged himself at the dessert and ate like his life depended on it. He had already ate earlier, but he couldn't resist the temptation of delicious chocolate cake! Who could?!? It's cake for crying out loud!!
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

(Thanks! And sorry about that. >.<)

The police officer nodded, deciding that Jean was right; they should all come in. Including the small girl who came out of the woods. "Alright; she's right. Come in, all of you. That includes you." He pointed to the small girl in the back. Mika, who was still standing in the doorway, stepped one small step inside the door, before stopping, still staring at the ground. The matron gave him a puzzled look, but said nothing. The police officer knelt down to Mika's level and told him, "I need to speak to the matron for a minute. Why don't you go and eat some cake with the others?" He asked, smiling.

Mika's stomach growled audibly at the mention of cake, but he kept his gaze cast at the ground. However, he flinched for a moment, as if expected someone to strike him. He shook his head. "I'm not allowed." He whispered, but the police officer heard him.

"Sure you are!" The officer told him, ignoring the matron's surprised glance

Raven heard the officer, and after a moment of watching every one else walk inside and take part in eating cake, she walked inside and glanced at the cake. She had decided that she wouldn't risk taking a piece. She wasn't sure if she was allowed. Therefore, she walked inside the kitchen/dining room and walked over to one of the seats, climbing up onto one of the seats. Once she manages to sit down, she pulls her legs up onto the chair with her hands, and pulls her knees to her chest before hiding her face behind her knees.

"No thank you on the cake." She said calmly. She walked away and opened a door to the bedrooms and went to a bed and laid on it. "Finally I'm alone." She said happily.
She looked around and she took off her shirt to let her body breathe and she hoped no one would come in for a while so she didn't have to worry about explaining why her shirt was off. She stood up and stretched and looked at her necklace she had since she was born.

Iyu's head darted to the boy as he said he wasn't allowed to eat the cake.
"WHAAATT?!?!!" He said, screaming the roof off the place.
He ran over to the boy, not believing what had just came out of his mouth. Iyu's mind buzzed with millions of questions.
"Does that mean you've never tried it before? Obviously you've tried cake, right?! How could you have never eaten cake before?! Is someone telling you not to? Are you being forced to?? Blink twice if you are being held captive as a slave!! Oh, maybe you are!! Explains your manners and stuff! Ooh ooh! I bet you obey people too! Wait, it says it in your history page too! Hey! I'm not breaking the fourth wall, YOU ARE!!" Then his mind went completely blank. He blinked slowly and looked at the boy.
"Hm? What? Oh!! Hi, I'm Iyu, what's your name??" The curios boy asked.

She heard the boy and she got off the bed and put on her shirt and she walked back to the group and looked at all of them. "What's going on out here?" She asked calmly while surveying the are carefully and she shook her head when her stomach started to growl but she refused to eat at the moment.
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

(Haha, that's kinda funny, because it actually never mentions it in his history page. It's kept a secret. ^.^ Glad you guessed, though. I thought I made it too obvious with the master statements. >.<)

Mika immediately jumped as the boy screamed, his eyes widening in his first sign of human emotion since his arrival other than fear; shock. He glanced around the room in surprise, briefly meeting the boy's gaze before immediately returning it to the floor, flinching again as if expecting to be hit. He took a step beck from the boy when he began asking a bazillion questions, his own mind swimming in an attempt to answer them all. If he didn't answer them all correctly, he'd be punished. He took a deep breath the moment the boy paused, answering flatly, "I've never tried cake before, I haven't been allowed to eat anything more than a piece of bread every week since I was weaned, and all my masters are telling me not to. I am being forced not to eat cake, and as I'm sure you're aware, being my new mistresses's adoptive son, I am indeed a slave. I suppose it does explain my manners, and I do obey people." He paused to take a breath, not noticing the matron's shocked expression. "And....I'm not sure what you're referring to with my history page."

He blinked when the boy suddenly seemed to lose any recollection of what had just happened, but answered the question obediently none the less. "My name's Mika, sir." He said slowly, confusion beginning to seep into his voice.

Raven winces and her head snapped up as she hears iyu start shouting questions at Mika. She tilted her head in Confusion, just watching the commotion go on. She just blinked as she listened to Mika's story. Her eyes tearing up, she quickly wiped them in an attempt to refrain from crying, let alone show to much emotion. Still though. It confused her at iyus sudden forgetfulness. She just pulled her knees closer to her chest, her cheek resting along the side of her knee as she stares between Mika, iyu, and the matron. She was out sitting there because the police officer had told her to go inside. However, what they would do with her at this point was questionable. But from the looks of things, it seemed like they would be like every one else: just pass her by, not noticing her, though this was something in which she wasn't unaccustomed to. But for the moment, she decided she would continue to watch.

Jean walked over to Raven and sat near her. "Sorry for scaring you earlier ma'am." She said calmly while looking at the two boys. She shook her head and looked back at Raven looking her over and she started to feel bad for her because she could tell that she was left all alone in the world with no one to take care of her.

Iyu stared stared at the boy, with the blankets expression ever.
"Sorry, did something happen? Did I say something?" The boy tries recollecting his thoughts, but fails.
"Oh. Hi. I'm Iyu. You're Mika. We're friends."
"Why'd you call me sir? I'm not like your master or some shit." He said, cursing in front of the boy for the first time. For a kid like him, with his kind yet child-like manner, he couldn't possibly be saying things like that.. Could he?
He stared at the boy once again, before changing his mood once again.
"Huh? W-Why are you staring at me? It's making me uncomfortable.. Please stop.."
"Ooh! I'm hungry again...." The boy said, his mouth suddenly watering.
"Wait, what were we talking about??"

Raven glanced over at Jean, not moving her head, rather she followed jeans movements with her eyes. After a moment Ravens eyes widened as she stares at Jean. Nobody has ever approached her before...Except for one. She just continued to stare at Jean, unable to find the words in her head or form them in her mouth.

"I-its ok..."

She says, continuing to watch the two guys. After a moment she speaks up in a quiet whisper.

"D....D-do your eyes turn black often..."

Jean looked at the boy and shook her head more. "Yes, they do ma'am. Only if they didn't." She said while looking at the boys. She walked over to the boys and pushed them apart carefully. "Let's save all these new things for later, ok? Some of us need to get some sleep before they do something bad." She said calmly as she looked at the two boys looking them over carefully.

Raven continued to stare at her until she got up and walked over to the two boys. When she got up, Ravens cheek resumed it's position against the side of her knee, raising an eyebrow as she steps in between them and trust to get them to go to bed. While she watched their exchange, one thought went through her mind.

......Ma'am.....????

Jean walked to the bedrooms and she sat where she set her stuff. She laid down and sighed closing her eyes getting ready to fall asleep. She started to slowly drift off to sleep while thinking of what tomorrow was going to bring to her in this new place she has barely just been to.

Iyu hopped off to bed, and got dressed in a panda onesie. He grabbed his cat, Button, and rolled burrito style into his blanket, with his cat resting on top. He sighed to himself, and nuzzled up to his cat, drifting off to sleep rather quickly. He was glad to have met such great new friends, and hoped they would accept him dispite his weird tedious behaviors.

Raven sighed as she watched the others go to bed. She climbed out of the chair and walked over to the windowsill, hoping up and taking a seat on the ledge of the window. She lifts her legs up so that her entire body was stretched out along it's edge. She would have gone to bed with the others, but she wasn't even sure if she was allowed to live there or if they were going to cast her out. She found it a better idea to just wait and see.

Iyu awoke with a weird disturbance in his head. He crawled out of bed, trying not to wake anyone, yet miserably failing. He grabbed his cat for protection, yet knew that if he were put in a life v death situation, and it were up to his cat to decide his fate, Iyu would be drop dead. He walked over to the windowsill, to where he encountered a girl, sitting on top of it. He inched closer to her, hugging his cat, as if Button would make all his terrors go away, not that this girl was all that terrifying. She looked very at peace.
"Uh.. Hey..! What cha doin' here by yourself?? Shouldn't you be asleep by now??" He asked the girl, curiosity filling his voice and to the room.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus