Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

"I'm not much of a picky eater, so anything and everything works for me." He said, grinning.
"Did you have a particular food to dine for?" He asked the girl, thinking that she maybe wanted something distinct to eat.
Raven (played anonymously)

"I'm not pick either.."

She says shaking her head before searching the cabinets. Eventually, she finds a jar and smiles, grabbing it and setting it on the counter before sitting down and sliding off the counter. She grabs the jar and sits down on the floor, opening it and reaching inside. When she pulls the item out she smiles and pops it into her mouth.

"Mmm...Cookies...."

Iyu smiled at the girl, and jumped on the counter to look for something to eat. He browsed the area, and saw what he wanted.
"PIZZA!!" He said, grabbing the box and sitting on the floor with it. He sat crisscrossed, with the pizza box on his lap, and began to feast. Two minutes passed, and he was down to two slices left.
"Boy, do I love pizza." He said, in between bites, enjoying himself.

Raven eyes the pizza box, amazed by two things. 1. That they even had pizza in the first place. 2. That it was able to eat almost an entire pizza by himself. She eyes the pizza, then it, then the pizza again. After a moment she stands up, and snatches a slice of pizza from out of the box. Afterwards, her instincts as a thief kick in and she bolts out the door and outside back to the clearing, where she eats her slice of pizza.

Iyu watches as the whole thing happens. He had two slices to start with, now he has one.
"Heeeyy!!!" He says, whining.
He runs after the girl, only to find she had already devoured the slice of pizza. Iyu frowns, knowing that her survival instincts had jumped in. Before saying anything, his emotions get the better of him, and he changes.
"Hey! What the actual hell! That was my goddamn piece of pizza, and you just freaking went for it!? That's a load of bullshit!" He says, screaming at the girl. He crosses his arms and glares at her. If looks could kill, she'd be in about twelve afterlife's by now.

Raven looked up at watched him, her eyes widening as he started yelling at her. She had wanted a slice, and once she wanted something, her instincts would always kick in. She started tearing up, and her stress level rose as she tried not to cry.

"I-im sorry..."

She says trying to calm down. The more she tried, however, the worse of it seemed to make her. Though out of nowhere, the ground in between Raven and it started cracking along the surface, stopping just before iyu. Then, the ground along the crack and the immediate area caved in on itself, making a gaping hole. And then after that, the hole filled with a fire so hot that you'd probably feel it a mile away. Ravens eyes widened as she started shaking her head, slowly standing up.

"N-no....N-not again..."

She says before clutching onto her dress. She couldn't hold it in anymore as she stared at him.

"F-for your o-own safety...S-stay away f-from m-me!!!"

She says before turning around and darting into the woods, going to somewhere nearby she felt at peace at: the waterfall.

(I'm gonna go to sleep now, good night. ^^)

Iyu watched as she ran away from him, snapping back into reality.
He tried to call after her, but it was no use. He groaned and hit the floor with his fist, hating himself.
"I hate it when my personalities take over.." He whispered to himself.
"I really have no control over it, do I?" He said, asking himself. He didn't know what the answer really was, but told himself that he couldn't. After a while of regaining actual sanity, he controlled his emotions, hoping not to split into one of his other personalities, and ran after the girl, ignoring what she had told him.

(okie! Night!)

Raven ran into the woods and went all the way to the waterfall, slowing down to a stop once she gets there. She cries for a long while before eventually sitting down in the water and setting her feet in, letting them soak as she calmed down. Whenever she gets stressed or anxious, she loses control over her powers, and she's been known to hurt people before. She just let's herself soak in the water.

Iyu slowly follows the girl, but keeps his distance. He doesn't want to anger her any more than he had already did, so he stays far, yet close.
He notices that she's leading him to a waterfall, and he thinks that this is where she goes to relax herself.
The girl soaks her feet in the water, trying to contain her bottled up emotions. Iyu stands by a tree in the distance, and watches her. He really doesn't want to lose his friendship with her, therefore he doesn't get in the way; he just watches. Hoping that somehow this conflict will resolve itself in a peaceful way.

Raven just stares down in the rushing water, staring at her reflection. She tears up, seeing the burs in her dress and leaves in her tangled and knotted up hair. She closes her eyes, before she let's herself slip into the water and slips underneath. She had always found things to be more beautiful and graceful underwater. So when she slipped underneath, a sense of content and peace washed over her as she looked around and the underwater scene.

Iyu watched as the girl encased herself with water. He smiled at her sense of being finally at peace, and looked at the clouds, distinguishing more of the shapes hidden in them. He figured that if she were relaxed, he could be too.

Raven stayed submerged in the water until she could no longer hold her breath. She surfaces and climbs out, seeing iyu. She instantly goes back in, only a small part of her head, from the eyes up, could be seen. Her head only surfaced when she spoke.

"A-are you still m-mad at me..."

He sighed.
"I was about to ask you the same thing."
"Sorry." He said, turning his head to look in another direction, not wanting to meet the girl's eyes.
"My personalities.." He started, then trailed off.
"I don't know to how to control.." He stopped.
"I don't know how to be normal." He said, loud and clear.

"s-so...That wasn't you, but your..."

She says, understanding what he was trying to say. She sighs and crawls out, before her body ignites on fire. It didn't hurt her in the slightest. In fact, she was mearley drying herself off since she was soaking wet. Once she was dry, the flames disappeared and she tilted her head at him.

"Wanna talk about abnormal? I can do that to myself and not get hurt. When I get stressed I lose control of my powers and end up hurting people, which is why I told you to stay away. so why did you follow me...."

"I-I wanted to make sure you were okay.." He said, thinking that it wasn't a reasonable excuse. He hung his head down.
"Sorry." He said, once again.
"I shouldn't have followed you here.."

Raven stares at him for a moment and sighs. She just sits by the water and Pat's the spot next to her, motioning for him to sit down.

"It's fine....Just so long as you promise to keep this spot a secret... It's my happy place..."

She says sticking her feet back in the water as she placed her head in her hands.

He nods at her, sitting down where she indicated.
"You're spot is safe with me." He said, giving her a small smile.
"My happy place would probably be a closet filled with junk food. Like cake, chocolate, chips.." He said, his mouth watering.

"I've noticed you like to eat."

She says as she stares at the water. With a swirl of her fingers, the water from the waterfall rises in a swirl, and it slowly starts taking a from. And though it still looked like water and was clearly made of water, it retained the shape of a person, waving at the two of them.

"Meet my friend...."

Iyu smiled and waved at the water, forming a person.
"Is it like an imaginary friend?" He asked.
"Cause I have a lot of those. Some more hostile than others.. But I still enjoy the company!"

Raven nods as the friend walks over and sits next to Raven, looking out at the water. Meanwhile Raven looks at it and smiles.

"Want me to make you one? Just pick an element."

She says, swirling the water around her feet to form a miniature whirl pool

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus