Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew)

Skylar walked down the path that went through the forest.She wore her light armor and her sword was in a sheath that was attched to her left hip.Skylar was sent out to help out other villages so she had to travel a lot.Of course the other knights sent her on easy missions,which Skylar hated a lot.Her long brown hair was in a ponytail so it was off her face and her blue eyes scanned her surroundings,staying on alert in case someone tried to attack her.
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

A male who wore a torn up villager suit and had two swords on his back,struggled somewhere near her.His black hair and red hangs covered his eyes.He was bloody and he had scars all over him.He shivers past the female and seemed like he was dying but keeps moving.
Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Skylar noticed the male and moved forward to help him."What happened?"She asked as she touched his shoulder gently and carefully.

He smirked and looked at her."I protected everyone untill you came."He covers one of his wounds and tried to walk again.

Skylar walked in front of him."Let me at least tend your wounds.Your in no condition to travel."

His red bangs covered his eyes while his long black hair was messed up a bit in the back.He looked at her with a smiles."I will be fine."He takes out one sword and slams it in the ground,and odd light starting to surround him.

Skylar took a step back.She never met anyone who could use energy other than a few demons.She didn't walk away,she just stood there watching the male.

His body healed and put his sword back on his back.His clothes had changed and his hair was a bit longer.He was a handsome male who seemed like he could have an insane touch to him.He crossed his arms and looked at her.

Skylar watched him."Who are you?"Her left hand twitched as if ready to draw her sword if she was attacked.

He smirked once more and parted his pink,moist lips to speak."I am Krin.Krin Heartless,of Sync."

"Pleased to meet you Krin.I am Skylar,a wandering knight."She bowed her head in greeting but kept watching him.

He Reached his hand out and pats her head."No need to bow to the likes of me.I surely do not deserve it."He smiled brightly,removing his hand from her head.

"It's a type of greeting I was taught to do.It helps me not to seem rude."Skylar sighed.She touched the hilt of her sword then let her hand drop to her side.

Krin smiles."You're an interesting female.Human correct?"

"Of course."She rubbed her right arm,trying to keep her hand off her sword.

"In that case you might want to kill me.Me being a demon in all."Krin took out his two swords and dropped them on the ground the crossed his arms with a smirk.

Skylar looked at Krin."I don't hurt or kill people or demons unless they attack me."She watched him.

He smiles and steps closer to her."I'm glad."He smiles with his honey yellow eyes.

Skylar watched him step closer,but didn't move back.She knew better than to let someone force her to step back.

He quickly grabbed her as a blade appeared in his hand as he slices a demon behind her then roughly les go of her and licks the blade."mmmm....you should be watching everyone else but me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus