Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Winter (played anonymously)

Winter calmed Krin and reapplied his seal as she brought day to the land."That man is a liar."
Rudianos (played by Minerva)

"Oh, the convenient shining angel!" he lauded, voice finally bending in pitch to mock. "The devils come as angels of light. As I said, I watched a beast descend on it from afar. I'm a knight, not a magician. I came swiftly, and it was too late. I stood in quiet and paid my respects." well, his words matched up. He lifted his brows. "Evil can save now and then. It is convenient. It makes pawns. The claim means nothing. Convenient, that none of the re-animated people voice his innocence. Or anything, for that matter."

"Hmmm funny.I thought you said you saw the whole thing."She approached the male with a smirk."You smell like a liar."Her hands touched his chest softly.
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

Krin felt rested as he stood there and watched.

"And now his convenient friend lies. I said from afar, as soon as I mentioned it. Did. I. Not." he placed ice blue eyes on the female knight. A simple review should make it evident. "They either lie, or hear the world as they choose to. Funny, isn't it?"
Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Skylar glared at Rudianos. Her grip tightened on her sword but she did not draw it.

Winter smiled and pulled out a white and gold heavenly flute,placing it to her lips.She began to play.Everyones sins being forgotten.Peace started to fill the village in a joyful way.

Children ran out of their huts and Started to play.Her clothes being that of an angels.She slowly pulls the flute from her mouth."Glory is what we all search of.That and love."She smiles and giggles."But evil isn't an option.I know for a fact one of us lied bad today.Posing as something they are not."She makes light shine on the village.

Everything in the area started to bloom.All white roses and flowers."May we have just one peacful day?"

Krin smiled at his old friend,Winter,seeing she hadn't changed a bit.

For a sin to be washed, it must first be defined 'what is sin?' Some human defined notion, or that of a god? And, of course, what of one made by another sort of god, for another purpose, with another intention? What of one that has never once defied their lord? Such was the blue knight, not yet red. The peaceful nature overwhelming the village was indeed grotesque, but how do you wash away deeds of loyalty? He gripped his head, dizzied. He passed it off elsewise. "Yes, you have lied badly. Enough you make me sick. The accomplice of a crime is just as guilty. Perhaps you should all be laid to rest. Crimes against the balance are plenty today." he sheathed his weapons, but again never loosed his grip. "But a town of the walking dead placed in pleasant haze, nor a woman with no true conviction, are not worth dirtying my blade. Karma waits for those that abuse -anything-."
Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Skylar looked at Rudianos.The medallion around her neck made her immune to the magic around her."Maybe you should hold your toungue.I have a conviction but not one you would understand."Images of her foster parents bloody remains filled her mind, reminding her of her oath not to kill or hurt others.

Winer smiled brightly."Perhaps you need to stop hitting yourself in the head."You need to relax and think less of war and others.Enjoy your time now.The Goddess of light says so."She giggles and plays her flute,bringing relaxation.

Krin started to walk."I understand now.She is only here to bring a day of no war."He walked to the castle that was floating.

"Amazing, how you act like you know what I think. Does the goddess of light not only break the treaty of interference, but the sanctity of a mind? or do you think yourself so wise?" he snorted. "...thank you for betraying the title of your lord. Balance itself, who -I- am an agent of, will have discussion with her. Or worse." albeit balance had... Many agents.

Yawns."Amazing....your lecture bores me and I want peace so if you don't mind....STOP BEING NEGITIVE!"
Lyre (played by LoseYourHead)

Lyre had become bored with the conversation a lot earlier and had fallen asleep. Now she woke up only to see everyone alive again and another random stranger.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus