Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

Krin stood in the area quietly with his arms crossed.
Lyre (played by LoseYourHead)

Lyre kept watching as the man left and then another man came.

His head turned towards the area he scenes another person in.

Lyre suddenly had a weird feeling that she was being watched.
Rudianos (played by Minerva)

"That is to say... Not to trust the first man you meet." his eyes trailed askew to a shadow, as if darkness set off a trigger, something clear as if in light of day, or perhaps more. Still, he said nothing of the one watching, addressing the woman as he pressed from the wall, never releasing casual grip to his blade. He had an odd shuffle, as if his natural steps were all footwork, and he knew no else. "...a good rule in life. What do these people have left? Terror in the night? shattered homes? How many lost their soul before standing again, and are mere shells?" he challenged.

Krin chuckled and stepped forward,shadows around his feet and his blade was screaming to shed the blood of a liar.His hair then covered his eyes."Life is such a great thing.Why lose it now?"
Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

She placed a hand on her own sword, her other hand going to her necklace. Her body tensed slightly just in case he attacked.

The feeling of being watched was really starting to annoy her. Lyre stood up and began running around wildly, screaming," AHHHHHHHHH!" She waved her arms around to add effect.

He growled and a shadow appeared around the screaming girl,giving a peacful feeling them letting her go."I dislike liars."

Lyre suddenly felt okay and sat down on the ground, bored again. She hadn't had that much fun since....well, since she put a snake in her friend's room.

His seal broke as he howls and night falls apon the village.

((um, I'm mobile... can you chill on the rapidfire posting a little? Working on mine. I dont take but five minutes...))

"A demon hides in the shadows." he scoffed, drawing his blade in smooth motion, holding it horizontally before him, "Brings night and devil's magic to the village... And shows the weakness of woman's heart. Come, then. If she has not the strength to rid you... I will redefine the word demon, steel on steel, skill against skill alone." his need to crouch was small, feet already readied for war, never having left stance..

"I can't let you hurt him." Skylar drew her own sword and stepped in front of Rudianos.Her medallion burned hotter than ever, searing her skin.She winced but stayed in front of him.

He chuckled. "War is stupid and that is why peace doesn't exist to this land.I bring night and a friend brings day.Darkness is not evil it is only dark.Just because you wear white doesn't mean you are good." He crossed his arms and turned his back.
Winter (played anonymously)

A woman appears in a burst of light with her eyes glowing."Stop! Both of you! Krin isn't evil and this other gut inst good.Just go your seporate ways."

"...to defend the one who issued threat, and drew first blade." the corners of his eyes indicated amusement as they turned upwards. His visor hid the rest of his face. "Methinks the lady smitten--and worthless." he taunted, drawing a second blade, a shortsword from under his arm, which he flipped into an oriental-looking backwards grip in counter to the traditional hold of the first light longsword. "Why hide in the darkness, if not afraid of the light? Why raise the dead, and break all priestly rule? Why bring darkness, and threat, and act innocent?" he challenged them both, voice never raising. "You are deceived, woman. How many steps ago did you meet him?"
Winter (played anonymously)

"He saved me.He is my friend.Krin isn't evil.And if he is so bad..."She growls as light appears around her."Why the hell did you watch these people die you bastard?!"

Krin's eyes widen."W-winter?"

Skylar sheathed her sword, the heat coming from her medallion becoming unbearable. She took a few calming breathes and watched Krin and Winter.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus