Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Skylar stopped as well and covered her mouth with her hand.There was so much blood and corpses everywhere.She looked at Krin and touched his arm gently,knowing it probably wouldn't confort him right now.
Rudianos (played by Minerva)

A young, blue knight lurked in the wreckage of the village. His stance was casual, sloughing against a building, but his feet indicated pent up energy, ready for motion. A hand rested at his sword hilt, from which it never left. The current form was a mere five foot eight, and between that and stature it was clear he hadn't fully matured yet, in his mid-late teens. A lean build beneath was intended for speed, in spite of fairly thorough plating. It suited the countless sheathes making him a walking armory: tucked beneath each forearm and knee were shortswords and daggers, a silvery bow and quiver crossing the back, and a set of varying lengths and styles, even arced handblades hanging from his tasset. Serpents danced on his breastplate with intricate engravings. His entire fealty was pledged in blue, even matched by the icy, dead eyes from behind his visor that traced the entrants to the town. The blue was only broken by a comical explosion of lavender hair, never brushed. He... watched, unmoving.
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

Krin sighs and growls,his hand tucked away behind his back and his eyes grew cold,his smirk and smiles vanished from his face.He shook his head and took out both of his blades.

With his golden blades,smeared with crimson,and his cold eyes showing no emotion,he started to have an evil feeling around him.Krin started to walk,not caring about the dead bodies and the blood that he stepped in.

His heavy blade dragging againts the dirt,making an almost silent sound,but it made a slightly annoying screach.His hand more tense then ever. With both blades he slammed them into the blood as the bodies rose and stood beside of him.

"Death isn't an option for these people,but it is near certain for the one who killed them."
Krin's sword started to glow as the dead villagers healed,and received their souls back.

"What monster did this?"

Skylar backed up a few steps, uncertain to approach Krin. "I don't know who could have done this." She said.

"Lives are not toys.They should be treated correctly." His power began to spike.

"I know that."Skylar winced as the necklace that she wore under her armor began to burn, reacting to Krin's power spike.She placed her hand over the medallion that hung on the black chain around her neck." Krin, please calm down."

He growled and took a deep breath,slightly calming his power and his rage.

Skylar walked carefully over to Krin. She carefully placed her hand on his arm."Krin, I know your upset. I can help you find whoever did this."

Marking begin to appear on his face as he breathes slowly. "We should get that person quickly."

Skylar nodded."We should look around to see if we can find anything that might help us."She watched Krin, her blue eyes full of worry.

He touched her cheek softly."You have to go without me,my power is unstable at this moment."

"It's alright. I don't know why but it doesn't really affect me." Skylar said as she rubbed her hand over her medallion.

He shook his head."If my seal breaks then everyone will die.I will not let that happen." He starts to walk away from the village.

Skylar wanted to go after him but she stayed where she was. She looked around to see if she could find a clue about who had killed the villagers.

Krin would keep walking untill he came apon a castle that floated above ground.

Skylar finally gave up after a few minuets.She walked to the edge of the village where Krin had gone and sat down against one of the trees.She tilted her head to look up at the sky.
Rudianos (played by Minerva)

"I hear lycans are a violent creed." he suggested in muted tone as they idled about. He was a mumbler, without any force to his voice as his eyes targeted the female rather than the male. "As is necromancy a sin. I saw it from afar." he lied, but in the same tone, without pause. "The beast descended upon the town like a wolf. And now, a wolf of a man raises the dead rather than putting them to rest. What odd company you keep."
Lyre (played by LoseYourHead)

Lyre was crouching behind the basket, wondering if the two people talking were responsible for the death of the people or if it was someone else. She had went to get water from a stream and returned only to see everyone dead. Now she felt frightened.

Krin scenes something odd and appeared back there in a shadow. "..."

Skylar looked up to see a male talking to her.She stood up quickly and took a step back."What are you talking about?"She asked the newcomer.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus