Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Female characters (played by ChaosTheMew) Topic Starter

Skylar's eyes widened when she looked at the demon Krin had sliced."I can't believe I didn't notice."She looked at Krin."Thank you."
Krin Heartless (played anonymously)

Krin finished licking the blood and smirked."No problem."He puts his blades away."Now then.Shall we move on closer to the village and stop standing here like dead rats?"

"I guess."Skylar said as she let her left hand rest on the hilt of her sword.

Krin began to walk towards the village with a cold smirk.

Skylar walked behind Krin in silence.

He turned and started walking backwards,looking at her."Why so quiet?"

Skylar looked at Krin."I'm always quiet."She glanced away as her eyes seemed to dull."I think about a lot."

He had a cheerful edge to him as he stops and grabs her hand and looked at her."You should injoy life while you still have it."

Skylar watched Krin."It's hard to enjoy life when you don't know who your parents are and why you were abandoned in the middle of nowhere."

He chuckled lightly."It's also hard when you watched your parents die and were abused by them."He smiles and keeps walking backwards.

"I know what it's like to loose family but I was never abused by my foster family."Skylar said as she watched Krin.

He sighs and turns back,facing forward.He looked down having a sad feeling around him.

Skylar sped up until she was next to Krin." I'm sorry if I said something to upset you."

He looked the other way."I'm fine...You did nothing wrong."

Skylar watched Krin. She didn't want him to feel bad,but she didn't know how to cheer him up. Skylar looked down and stayed silent.

He stopped and started growling,baring his fangs and claws.

Skylar watched Krin,her hand resting on the hilt of her sword." What is it?" She glanced around them,scaning their surroundings.

He started to run towards the village,getting on all fours and turning into a black wolf with red markings.

Skylar followed Krin.She kept up pretty easily even though her sword and the metal parts of her armor were heavy.

Skylar wrote:
Skylar followed Krin.She kept up pretty easily even though her sword and the metal parts of her armor were heavy.
He stopped in his tracks when he saw blood splatered in front of him and corpses laying everywhere he turned into his human form as his eyes widened.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Female Knight(OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus