Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Small Hiatus

TheLily

Family vacation. won't be gone long, just the weekend and then I shall be back in full form. I will, however, be taking my laptop but internet time will be spotty at best, since I will have full days (for some reason, they think getting up at 7 AM is reasonable!).

I'll be thinking about y'all, especially the people I neglected to give replies to last night while I had the chance.

I might be able to reply while on the bus, but it might also making me ill (I get motion sickness).

Either way, I should be back to regular (ha!) posting on Tuesday!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Have fun! You will be missed :)
Sanne Moderator

You call getting up at 7am a vacation?! D:

*hugs Lilypie* Have fun love. :3

If you get motion sickness on the bus, you could try to get your hands on some ginger. Powder form is okay, if you down half a teaspoon with milk it should work. Or chew on dried ginger root. Drink ginger ale... Ginger helps tons with nausea without needing to take other medication. :) It helped me a lot with my migraines.
Witness

See you when you get back, Lily! :D I hope you have lots of fun, and I'll miss your hugs; don't worry too much about posts on our RPs, they can wait!
Kim Site Admin

Enjoy your time on vacation! :)
Have fun Lily! I'll be waiting for you when you get back! :D
But I love you...

Hehe.
Have fun!!!
TheLily Topic Starter

I AM HOME. I am never leaving again!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

You had better not! D:
Witness

We missed you! D:

Glad to have you back, though, Lily, and here's hoping that you can be around to hug for a while more! *hugs*

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Small Hiatus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus